Prices Begin at $2,499 Per Person for These Unforgettable Celebrations
With the holidays right around the corner, there’s no better time for guests to book their luxury celebration at sea with Crystal whose ocean, river and expedition voyages provide the ultimate winter-time retreat.
This year, five Crystal ships will offer port-intensive 10- to 15-day voyages departing in late December that visit not only warm-weather hot spots but the remote icy wonderland of Antarctica and legendary waterways of Europe, providing unforgettable luxury vacation experiences with opportunities to explore some of the world’s most picturesque locales.
During the holidays Crystal ships will be adorned with decorations, special menus with delicious multi-course meals, and, of course, the best New Year’s Eve party in cruising culminating in a champagne toast at midnight as 2021 turns into 2022. Prices begin at $2,499 per person for these incredible holiday celebrations.
“The holidays aboard Crystal are truly one-of-a-kind and this year we’re more excited than ever to welcome our Crystal Family to come onboard and create a lifetime of wonderful memories as they relax and reconnect with their friends, families and loved ones,” said Jack Anderson, president of Crystal.
Here’s a look at Crystal’s 2021 holiday cruise offerings:
- Crystal Symphony (Dec. 18-29, 2021, round-trip from Miami) – 11-night “Connoisseur’s Caribbean Holiday” voyage visiting Gustavia, St. Barts; Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten (Netherlands Antilles); and St. John, Cruz Bay (USVI).
- Crystal Endeavor (Dec. 21, 2021 – Jan. 5, 2022, round-trip from Ushuaia) – 15-night “Antarctic Holiday Expedition” calling at West Point Island, Saunders Island and Port Stanley, Falkland Islands; Elephant Island, Antarctica; Antarctic Sound; South Shetland Islands, Antarctica; Antarctic Peninsula; and Crossing Drake Passage.
- Crystal Ravel (Dec. 22, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022, Budapest to Vienna) – 11-night “Dazzling Danube Holiday” with stops at Bratislava, Slovakia; Melk and Linz, Austria; Passau and Vilshofen, Germany; Grein, Krems and Vienna (two-day call including New Years Eve), Austria.
- Crystal Debussy (Dec. 23, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022, Amsterdam round-trip) – 10-night “Joyful Holidays on the Rhine” voyage featuring Arnhem, the Netherlands; Cologne and Mannheim, Germany; Strasbourg, France; Worms, Rudesheim (overnight call), Koblenz and Dusseldorf, Germany; and Amsterdam (two-day call including New Years Eve).
- Crystal Serenity (Dec. 22, 2021 – Jan. 5, 2022, round-trip from Miami) – 14-night “Caribbean Holiday” cruise featuring Key West, Fla.; Philipsburg, St. Maarten (overnight call); Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Castries, St. Lucia; two-day call in Bridgetown, Barbados (overnight call); and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas (USVI).
- Crystal Symphony (Dec. 29, 2021 – Jan. 8, 2022, round-trip from Miami) – 10-night “Tropical New Year’s Celebration” voyage visiting Bimini and San Salvador Island, The Bahamas; Ocho Rios and Port Royal, Jamaica; and Long Island and Exuma, The Bahamas.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel advisor, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.