Carnival Cruise Line has once again partnered with Starboard Cruise Services to create and launch all-new retail offerings on Carnival Venezia, the newest addition to its fleet, which include an expanded offering of luxury brands and original collections, many making their first appearance to Carnival guests.
Fleet’s First Luxury Boutiques
Carnival and Starboard, an LVMH Moët Hennessy company and retail curator at sea, worked together to create an elevated shopping experience that enhances the new “Carnival Fun Italian Style” concept for guests sailing on the ship, which begins cruising from its New York City homeport on June 15.
Find New Level of Luxury Aboard Carnival Venezia
- Luxury Boutiques and Brands: Taking inspiration from Italy’s timeless elegance, world-famous shopping and high fashion brands, Carnival Venezia boutiques will feature iconic brands, including:
- Bvlgari, renowned for its sophisticated watches, exquisite fragrances and refined accessories will be among the featured brands.
- The Cartier boutique showcases its signature fragrances, and timeless watch collection and Swiss watchmaker TAG HEUER has a dedicated shop of its high-quality legacy timepieces.
- Guests can embrace “Carnival Fun Italian Style” by discovering the vibrant prints designed by ICaftani and shopping handmade jewelry that combines the centenary tradition of Murano glass and modern design from Lionve.
- Signature vacation scents from Versace, Tom Ford, Love Moschino and Dolce & Gabbana are available, along with classic sunglass designs from Gucci and Fendi.
- Leather Shop: Carnival Venezia’s upscale offerings continue with a dedicated luxury leather shop with unique items from Marc Jacobs’ fashion forward designed accessories and handbags, along with and Emporio Armani’s handbags that embody precise Italian craftsmanship.
- Front Street Watches: At this shop, guests can indulge in classic timepieces from Bremont, Gucci, Longines, Michele and Philip Stein.
- What Goes Around Comes Around: Celebrate the artistry and craftsmanship with a curated selection of the world’s most sought-after pre-loved designer leather handbags and accessories.
Shop Three Distinct and Exclusive ‘Fun Italian Style’ Collections
- Venezia Masquerade Accessories: Capturing the magic of Italy’s Masquerade balls and designed for onboard activations, the collection includes feather boas, fans, hats, t-shirts and home decor.
- Carnival Venezia Racing Stripes Collection: Inspired by the country’s symbolic mode of transport, the Italian scooter, guests can shop apparel, hats, drinkware and luggage tags donning the iconic symbol.
- Carnival Venezia Inaugural Collection: Infusing bold colors from the Italian flag throughout the collection, the unisex windbreakers, polos, t-shirts, drinkware, totes, and hats are designed to make guests feel stylish at sea.
“We are thrilled to bring the essence of Italy to life with fresh offerings under the newly unveiled ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ banner,” said Lisa Bauer, Starboard’s president and CEO. “The vibrant brand assortment aligns perfectly with the Carnival Venezia experience and reflects the fun atmosphere guests expect.”
New ‘Fun Italian Style’ Experiences
The new retail offerings compliment the new ‘Fun Italian Style’ experiences across the ship, which celebrates Venice, Italy. It accommodates more than 5,000 guests and will offer 10 different cruise durations and 22 unique itineraries featuring visits to 25 ports across 14 countries.
To see sailings currently open for sale on Carnival Venezia, click here. For additional information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise vacation on Carnival, call 1-800-CARNIVAL, visit http://www.carnival.com, or contact your favorite travel advisor or online travel site.