Join your Host John Shallo and Guest Randy Warren as they talk about their cruise aboard MSC Cruises, MSC Seaside. Their MSC Seaside cruise visited the Western Caribbean ports of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Nassau. This detailed review covers many topics and we hope you enjoy the conversation.
- Total capacity of 5,179 guests
- Itineraries year-round in the Caribbean
- Homeport : PortMiami, Miami
- An average of 113 sq feet of public space per
- 160,000 GRT
- Designed for cruising in warm seas and with one of the
highest ratios of outdoor space per guest in the cruise
industry and the highest on any MSC Cruises’ ship
- Two thrilling 394 feet long zip lines
Please leave your comments and questions below.
We bring this podcast to you by Cruise Compete. CruiseCompete.com allows you to easily compare multiple offers from Cruise Experts