5/26/2012 & 6/2/2012 C@ Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska B2B Group Cruise

Einstein

Staff Captain
Gr8 shots Denise. :doubleup: Let us hope for LOTS of whales and some decent weather to view them. 24 Days & Counting!!! :clap:

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
I just printed out all our boarding docs, confirmations, luggage tags etc and organized it in the folder. It's getting real now! :boogie:

Einstein

Staff Captain
Can NOT tell I am ready can U as I had ours printed out last month and the luggage tags laminated and in the lil lady's possession for attachment to the suitcases. :biggrin: The chalkboard chef says 20 Days to Go. :boogie:

maw

Wordsmith
My jests are gummed up on printer going to work on them tomorrow-mind works better for straightening out messes in morning early.

Purchased another pr of jeans and new nighty think ready to go --Paw has to go get his batteries for scooter. I am looking forward to massage, pedi, mani and hair color last week like a spa visit. Ready to start packing.

maw

Wordsmith
Suitcases came out this morning-Paw is staging in kliving room again. Mine is on my bed so have to get busy today

DougH

Ordinary Seaman
I sail a little bit after you guys but haven't started packing or printed anything yet. I try and wait to print the luggage tags as I'm always hoping for a last minute upgrade. Somehow it feels that if I print the luggage tag I'm giving up hope :)

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
FYI
Weather in Vancouver has been slowly but surely getting better. I never look at the long range cause it's a crap shoot but we are now getting the odd day that I can really honestly say is Spring. Another few weeks and you guys should be good to go up here...

Einstein

Staff Captain
FYI
Weather in Vancouver has been slowly but surely getting better. I never look at the long range cause it's a crap shoot but we are now getting the odd day that I can really honestly say is Spring. Another few weeks and you guys should be good to go up here...

Thanx for the Weather Update Bsea. :doubleup: Guess if I bring my thermals and swimsuit and everything in between I should be OK. :biggrin:

DAW

Chief Security Officer
Okay you all have got me in the mood (about time don't you think). Got all the docs printed tonight and dug out the suitcases to go on the spare bedroom bed. :clap: Guess I can quit packing in my head and start laying things out. :biggrin:

Einstein

Staff Captain
Okay you all have got me in the mood (about time don't you think). Got all the docs printed tonight and dug out the suitcases to go on the spare bedroom bed. :clap: Guess I can quit packing in my head and start laying things out. :biggrin:

Geez DAW ... I was beginning to wonder if it would take one of those FROZEN drinks to get U in the mood. :biggrin: Glad to see the excitement levels building with the packing ready to commence. :boogie:

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
I took a peak at AccuWeather's extended forecast...though I don't put a whole lot of confidence in it but here is what it is saying:

Ketchikan: 28th: Rain & 48 degrees 7th: Partly Cloudy 55 degrees

Juneau: 29th: Cloudy 62 degrees 6th: Mostly Sunny 57 degrees

Skagway: 30th: Rain 60 degrees 5th: Partly sunny 58 degrees

Whittier: 2nd: Sunny 56 degrees.

So, looks like a mixed bag.

Einstein

Staff Captain
I took a peak at AccuWeather's extended forecast...though I don't put a whole lot of confidence in it but here is what it is saying:

Ketchikan: 28th: Rain & 48 degrees 7th: Partly Cloudy 55 degrees

Juneau: 29th: Cloudy 62 degrees 6th: Mostly Sunny 57 degrees

Skagway: 30th: Rain 60 degrees 5th: Partly sunny 58 degrees

Whittier: 2nd: Sunny 56 degrees.

So, looks like a mixed bag.

If they are as accurate with their forecast there as they are with ours here I think I will just look out the window that day.
:biggrin:

maw

Wordsmith
Have suitcases near closing Paw's is by back door. Getting so excited and runnin blood pressure up-week from tomorrow heading to KC and flying to Seattle. Whoopee!!!!!!

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
I've been getting awfully excited too....this time next week I'll be sitting here at my desk antsy as can be because when the workday ends we will be heading to Doubletree at BWI!

Einstein

Staff Captain
Sounds like EVERYONE's excitement levels are ready to burst and that's a GOOD Thing. :boogie: