Caribbean Weather in December

H

Hope

We will be cruising in December to the Western Caribbean and started to wonder about the weather that time of year. We have sailed in January before, and it was beautiful weather. Was that the norm for that time of year?

Thanks a bunch!

Hope

C

CruiseDiva

We've sailed western Caribbean itineraries a few times and enjoyed very nice weather. You might find it's a bit less humid than in summer. One time we had a rainy day at sea, though. It's hard to predict, but you should experience nice warm to hot days and slightly cooler evenings. Shouldn't be a lot different than January :)

R

RANDOLPH

HOPE, WE SAILED ONCE IN DECEMBER (EASTERN CARIBBEAN RT.) I REMEMBER
LAYING ON A LOUNGE CHAIR SIPPING ON THE DAILY SPECIAL, FEELING THE WONDERFUL BREEZE...LOOKING UP TO THE MOST WONDERFUL WISPY WHITE
CLOUD FORMATIONS....THEN THE CAPT.COMES ON THE SPEAKER SYSTEM TO ANNOUNCE " TODAYS AIR TEMP IS 80 DEGREES, TODAYS WATER TEMP. IS 80 DEGREES." THINK ABOUT THAT A MOMENT. IT WAS EXCELLENT WEATHER. DID IT RAIN...YES. DID I MOVE WHEN IT DID...NO. DID I CARE...NO. WHATEVER HAPPENS IS GOING TO BE G R E A T.

H

Hope

Hi Hope, I love your name! We have cruised five times and always in Dec. The weather was warmer it rained a cuople of thimes but never bad enough to ruin your day. Have fun.
Hope

T

tonylab

We went the Western Route last December. The temps were in the mid 80's each day with no rain.