Good Monday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
What a grey and cloudy morning we have here today. Right now with some light rain too. It's going to be a cloudy and grey throughout the whole day with rain showers. Temperature will be at 48F.
Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

After a sunny and warm day (60F) yesterday it looks more like it's going towards winter this weekend. Today though it will still be relatively warm, in the mid 50's. It's raining right now, but supposed to be rather sunny in the afternoon. Later in the afternoon it will be cloudy again, but no rain.

I wish you all a nice start of the new week!

/Erik

connie seabee

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
Good Morning Christoffer and C@'s

Looks to be a bit warmer today. It's 44 degrees now with temps getting into the low 60's. Mostly sunny this afternoon.

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Good morning all,

Boy, did we have a windy weekend. It was more like spring than fall. Still plenty of leaves on the trees, the wind didn't get them all. Erik, I'd love to try the Moose, I'd probably have to head up to the Northwest, perhaps Alaska area to get some.
We're entertaining a Northwest Passage cruise in 2016. Crystal is doing it out of Alaska to NYC, 32 days. The cost is off the charts for us, but we're on a waitlist. We'll see....