Hello again from the Miracle

J

Jamman

Hello again addicts!! After leaving Grand Turk yesterday evening, we now have two sea days before returning to NYC on Friday. The seas are calm, and there isn't a cloud in the sky!! :thumb

Had a GREAT day in Grand Turk yesterday, even though we got hit with two seperate downpours!! Hung out around the pool at Margaritaville, and noticed that there were around a dozen cabanas available for rent, but all were already spoken for. Next trip here, we'll have to look into them, as they would have been handy with the rain showers. Both boys did the Flowrider and had a blast. Have plenty of pictures to share when we get home!!

Have a lot of info to share, so I'll also be doing a review when we get back, but I have to say the crew has been wonderful!! Karry, the grapes in the dining room are interesting to say the least. However, it is the Bacchus dining room, and since he is the god of wine.....

Well, they're having another blackjack tournament now, so I'll go try my luck, followed by a session of mudslides!! =gulp Talk to you on Friday!!

K

Karry

:wave Jamman! GOOD LUCK at the tables! (tu) Have a great ride home and thanks for checking in. Was wondering how you were all doing. =funsign :cheers :party

C

Cricket

Thanks for checking in! I can picture you and Patty enjoying that cruise, with your great big , beautiful smile! Keep enjoying and God bless you both!

J

jetblue

Thanks for checking in Jamman! Those grapes were something else... weren't they! Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

T

The Cruiser

Thanks for checking in Jamman. Win some $$$$$ in the Blackjack tourment for AC next week. :grin

M

Mbandy

[quote Jamman]the grapes in the dining room are interesting to say the least. However, it is the Bacchus dining room, and since he is the god of wine.....[/quote]

=yeah Susan and I thought it was a bit much....but it is Joe Farcus, after all :lol

Glad to hear you and your crew are having a blast. We'll be waiting for your review and pics :thumb

M

MeauxMum

Happy to hear that your cruise is such fun. And, since I'll be on the Miracle in November, I'm really looking forward to reading your review and seeing the pictures.

K

Karry

MeauxMum, I hit the JACKPOT! Jamman on the Miracle E. Carib which we will be doing in September, and you are going on the Miracle S. Carib which we will be doing in Feb. I can get "the dirt" from both of you on not only the ship, but the itineraries too! (tu) (tu) Enjoy your planning!