RAMBLE - RAMBLE - RAMBLE - 11/05/14

Donna - dsw

Staff Captain
1912518_10152189296578723_2487722771459126403_n.jpg

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Donna - dsw

Staff Captain
Good Morning Gang and Happy Hump Day.

Today I got the day and Date right as I looked at the paper before I posted. That is what I tell my mom and mil to do! lol I must be getting old as since I retired I must do the same thing to know what day it is! lol
Last night we had a lovely dinner with friends and their son and future dil. I have the Veal Frensca and Moscato Wine. Boy was it good. My friend is gonna be a first time grandma in May - of of course we talked grand babies! lol

Still dealing with the nursing home on mil acceptance. I am about 2 steps from going over this ladies head and talking to someone else. We call her everyday and she doesn't bother to call us back. I am sure she is busy - but she could at least call and give us some info. She said she would call yesterday and she did not. So, giving her til later today and then I am going talking to someone.

I got my list of cabin #'s and cell phone #'s for the Dream cruise. Just waiting to hear from a couple more folks and then I will pm that info to those requesting. I am really excited about this cruise.

I took some Aleve PM last night and sure slept good. My hip and knee did not bother me all night.

Tonight I will watch the CMA awards!!!! Been looking forward to that.

Hugs and prayers to all in need. Safe travels to all our addicts roaming - and you all have a great time - you all Be careful and check in when you can.

Geekette

3rd Officer
Good morning cruise addicts

Happy Hump Day!

Much quieter day here work wise. Now we are just trying to catch up from yesterday's system issues.

It looks like work on the next door neighbor's roof might be starting up again soon. There were workers out there late yesterday and all the roof tile are sitting there waiting to be installed.

Donna, Your new grandbabies are so cute.

Maw , I enjoyed the pictures of your pink poodles.

I better get back to work.

Have a good day all,
Pat