Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good WET morning from Pure Michigan! Just a enough constant sprinkle out there to keep Art from going biking. (it's going to be a LONG day here for me) Ha Ha :emoticon 0136 giggle:

Dave: Loved the Summer Song video, but whoever made the VIDEO could have found a guy with better looking TOES. Yikes! :eek: Too funny I noticed that.

I think you nailed it on the "KNOCK OUT ROSES" that Mike use to talk about. Cool name.

Karen: Good that you talked with Rev Lisa. I'm sure she knows just how fast a person can "Burn out" if overloaded with groups and she doesn't want to loose you as a member. You need to have some time just for you during your week. You do a lot for others and that's good, but just hanging around the club house and doing nothing isn't a bad idea.
The Lord is looking over you and your sisters and your Nephew by sending him to HELP with projects. Fantastic you guys are helping him out as well as yourselves. And I couldn't be happier that YOU are not going up on that darn roof to do anything. :)
Karen I'm about to put a "PEA SIZED" dab of that CBD/THC balm on my lower back before I start rolling out the Kifle (little crescent shaped pastries filled w/apricot) for the choir bake sale. I'll let you know if I feel any RELIEF.
I think you have to buy the jar with the combo to get any relief and it was $51 bucks with a senior discount. You'd be surprised at all the OLD people in that dispensary. Lot of people with ACHES and PAINS. We both went into a place closer to our house (because they had the stronger units in stock) and the guy helping us was a wealth of information. He worked on the "medical use" area rather than the recreational stuff area. First time customers get a sample of ONE Gummy. It's to give you some PEP! Can't wait to see how a 1/4 of a small Gummy works! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile: I'm afraid to take anything strong than Tylenol Extra Strength and here I am shopping in a Cannabis store! Ha Ha.
This is what we bought. According to Art's biker friend it works on his sore shoulder. Read what they say about using it.

Lee: I found a picture you took at Bert & Pat's in 2015 of all most of us Rabbits on their Lanai and I'm trying to get it to forward to those in the picture. Just having a hard time getting it to pop up on here. Bill/Rita and Dave/Kathi and Mike/Fay are not in the picture, but the rest are. It was nice to see us all younger and smiling along with Pat. I'll keep working on the pictures.
Glad you took the pictures back then.

Bill: How's the new Fireplace doing? We had one in our rec-room in the basement of the other house. It actually hung flat on the wall about 2 feet above the floor. I LOVED IT! Gave the area a nice cozy feeling and actually threw out a good amount of heat. I'm sure you like yours too, especially in the Winter months. Well, with our crazy unusually low Spring temps going on lately you'll enjoy it NOW TOO!

We're off to donate my OLD BIKE, that is still in good condition (although dusty) to a group that hands them out to kids and others that need a bike. Better than just putting it down by the street. And I just don't have time to list it and wait for all the NO SHOWS that say they want to buy it. It's old and I got my use out of it double. It was Jill's at one time. It's just too HIGH for me to get onto these days! I've shrunk over the years. Haven't we all.

Enjoy your day. Ours is suppose to get better soon. Hope AVA got a walk in today.

billg3540

Bosun (Boatswain)
You called it K2. Because of our low temperatures, the fireplace is already getting some use and it is a nice addition to our living room, with the new TV perched on top.
HOA Chinese dinner is tonight but Rita will be going with Rich and Dianne as I am not a big fan of the menu being served. I'll fill the time switching between the Celtics and Bruins games on TV.
Just got a notice that our cnribbage league is starting back up in May and we have added one or two more teams which will make it a bit more interesting than last year when we only had four teams. Hope my impending hip surgery in July won't interfere with our schedule.
Seem to be having intermittent problems with my iPhone. Most of the time it works fine, but twice in the past week, I couldn't make or receive calls. I guess a trip to the Verizon store is in my future.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
MIKE / DAVE: We went to Costco for gas and then went inside at our own RISK on a Saturday to get Art's protein bars that he loves while doing a long bike ride. WHAT A ZOO inside on a Saturday. Never again.
Anyways........they had
KNOCK OUT ROSES for sale in big containers for $17.99. They looked great. We managed to pick up 2- 50lb bags of potting soil on sale for $8.99. Can't buy a small bag for that much at ACE or LOWES or HOME DEPOIT. Art mixes it with POTTING SOIL and spreads it on the flower beds.

By the way DAVE.......we have friends in Seattle area that have one of those VW's that looks just about like that picture you posted with the video. It has a special name because of ALL the WINDOWs. They're in the process of having it re-conditioned and brought back to looking new. (yup, that's going to cost them some big bucks)

Later.

It's 74F and MOSTLY SUNNY and
HUMID here now. The drizzle didn't last very long at all. Feels like FLORIDA BIG TIME HERE! HA HA. Warmer outside than it is inside of the house.

Mike Elias

Fitness Director
80 degrees today and I didn't go outside, wil be higher tomorrow so I be out side then. .
KNOCK OUT ROSES.......maybe you are fight Dave, sorry, don't have a Cigar. I enjoyed the song If you are familiar with the comic strip Zits, that van looks like t he van that they had.
That is one nice looking car K2. I Don't know what we will do if if we buy a new car. Fay's car is a 2001 and still going strong. The 2000 truck I sold to my son is also still going strong. I don't think I could figure out a new car now and I make so many nistakes typing I would never get to the manual. note to my self, don't go to Costc on Saturday.
It is hard to find a handy man one can trust Kc. We need to find one but have been unable to that we can trust their work. We look at the job they do and feel we can do a better job. Fay is pretty particular on our front shrubs so she ends up doing them. You are luck to have found one.
That is a nice looking gazebo Lee. I have forgotten, did your build the entire from scratch or was it a set. If you did it all it looks like a fantastic job.
Bill, friend of ours has a fireplace with their TV on top of it and it looks very nice. WE go there every year during Christmas season and look at their decorations.
Fay and I sat out side for a while a few minutes ago. It was about 77 degrees but windy, looking forward to get out side tomorrow

Last edited:

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good Sunday morning, Bunnies!

How lucky you are KC in finding a good handyman. Plus he's a nephew. A LOT of people would like to find one that they trust. I like that even your priest worries that at times you get a bit too involved at your church. Way too easy at times to burn out too soon.

I've got to admit Lee that the gazebo isn't anything like I'd pictured in mind.

So how did that CBD/THC balm do on your back, K2? So you are a toe person.......Good to know. We always just referred to those old VW vans as "Hippie Vans".

Mike; I can see you driving around in a Hippie Van.

That new fireplace you've got, is it gas or electric, Bill.

Here today it'll hit 80 degrees with less than a 10% chance of any rain. Looking forward to it.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Another day of rain in the forecast.
Like many of you, yesterday saw sun, clouds, showers and unwelcome humidity with temps touching the 80’s.
The gazebo arrived as a kit from Costco Mike. They delivered it to the driveway. We moved the boxes to the back and assembled it there.
And yes Dave, there were a few extra bolts and screws.
Noticing a difference watching your beloved Boston sports teams on the new tv Bill?
Good call to chat with Reverend Lisa Karen. I’m sure you felt better knowing that as valued as you are to the church she understands that too much is not good either! All the time spent looking for a reliable handyman and “poof”, your nephew is right there. Good for everyone.
Costco on a Saturday Kathie? Is that as a result of too many gummies? o_O
The coming week is busy with a trip to the X-ray clinic, Subie goes for service, a trip to the fracture clinic and a haircut.
Not sure what’s up for today. Only time will tell.
Have a good one folks.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning been up for an hour and already have a load of laundry going. Not sure if I will do another or not.

Most likely will be going to lunch. then this afternoon will watch the Cup race.

All have a great day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Happy Sunday GIF
Good Morning HUTCH MATES!

Our weather is crappy this morning, but just like LEE's it will get better and with the rain going on right now it WILL BE OVERLY HUMID when the sun comes out! :emoticon 0104 surprised:

Dave: The Balm did work. I was busy until way after midnight and without it I would have been aching. It took the EDGE OFF of the stress. I put some on this morning and hope the SMELL goes away by the time I get on my way to church.

All my bake goods are packed and loaded in nice heavy duty boxes that I got at Costco.

That's the main reason we went there on a SATURDAY. :eek: And we got gas for Art's car while there, which was a breeze. They have the new gas station area open and each section has 4 pumps in a row. Makes for quick getting in and out.
Gas was $.30 cents cheaper a gallon at Costco than at Krogers. Crazy.

Have a great day folks. Stay happy and safe.

Mike Elias

Fitness Director
glad the balm worked K2, I was wondering about it. I have used diffeent things without any success. I do have a light exercise that I use.
I agree with Lee Karen. I think the stress of doing too much is worse than the physical part somethime of doing too much.
Sorry about all of th e rain you are getting Lee. Sometimes it seems like it will never be sunny. After a long stretch of cloudy/rainy weather I get down in the dumps.
DaveI hope you are enjoying t he nice sunniy warm day we are having today. I will be outside pretty soon, jist looked out the window, it is cloudy here nnow but at least it is warm. I can't see me driving anything any more Dave, but I woudn't mind driving a hippie Van.