Sapphire Princess California Coastal, 4/28/2012

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
My dr. wrote me a prescription for a cruise. Unfortunately, the IRS won't let me write it off... darn.

audrey

Staff Captain
I am so glad that leon is home and doing much better and I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that he will let him go

GloBug

Guess that means Leon got the thumbs up :doubleup: for the cruise!~ Yahoo! Really looking forward to this bittersweet cruise.

Judi

Environmental Compliance Officer
I hope you all have a FANTABULOUS cruise! :doubleup:

audrey

Staff Captain
such good news see you next sat Been packing the 5th wheel for camping trip this weekend. Packing for a cruise is much more fun

audrey

Staff Captain
I have not been on princess for awhile but remember it was a lot of fun this time next week I will on my way to port I hope the week goes fast

Cruise cutie

Staff Captain
so sorry not to join you..sigh..have fun kids.......................XXOO Joanne and Mark

GloBug

I have not been on princess for awhile but remember it was a lot of fun this time next week I will on my way to port I hope the week goes fast

I am only working Monday, because I have too much to do. Friday is train day, so I only have T/W/T to get packed (starting today) get the house ready for the sitter, get the animals to all their vet visits and get them settled in, and a Kaiser appt. sigh... I need another week!

audrey

Staff Captain
I know what you are saying I will be cooking all week tt make sure dh has dInners for the week we will be on ship this time next week

audrey

Staff Captain
I learned something while posting on fb this am Disney wonder is going to be in port in San pedro with our ship on sat

audrey

Staff Captain
I have sailed on the wonder it is a very nice ship it was the first cruise ship dd and grandsons went on we did a few days at disney world and a 4 day cruise on the wonder

audrey

Staff Captain
I rechecked it and they do leave on sun I sure hope this knows what day she is leaving and does not come to port on sat. thank goodness one ship at this port is enouft

Judi

Environmental Compliance Officer
Bon Voyage, all!

Wishing you calm winds and following seas! :spyglass: