Welcome to The AFT Deck

J

John

Hi Everyone, This new forum will be the place to post your Prayers & Concerns as well as ANY other OFF TOPIC discussions. I hope you enjoy this forum and the importantant role it will play.

J

John

That would be up to MAW but, it would be welcomed within the community forum as it has been.

J

Jill B

G'day captain John. Please allow me be the first Aussie to christen the Aft Deck :grin =gulp

M

MARIPOSA

Yippee, a new place to play. LOL Good move Capt.
Now, if I can just remember how to get back to my cabin from here!! :D
Hugs, Mari

M

MARIPOSA

Gosh Cindy, it looks like now we have our own special forum to cheer each other on. COOL HUH?
Hi Hucc and all you other cheerleaders.

Hugs, Mari

M

maw

Hi all!! I did leave the ramble on Community page, but I will try to remember to check over here each day too. Nice to have a place to express our concern for others and as Mariposa said chear our ill friends on.

G

GloBug

Isns't the poop deck where service dogs hang out? I'll be checking this deck often since it's my favorite place on a ship! I can hang out here for the next 234 days!

H

herb

Welcome to all on the aft deck. I think it's a great idea. Now we don't have mixed posts all on one page. Now it's just a matter of a click to decide whether you're interested in talking about cruising or just to chit chat. All very neat...

R

Rubysky

Guess I better change my bookmark from the Community Board to the Aft Deck. I didn't notice this until a few minutes ago.
I've been wondering why there wasn't much happening over on the CB, now I know.

G

gottacruz

Hi guys,
will be out and about on the aft deck, quite regular. hope everybody is doing good.

gottacruz