What was for dinner?

C

Corky

Turkey tacos and a mudslide of course. Yummo!! Thanks to Jamman for the 1st round, and for E for posting the picture and to Shipmaven for the recipe. :)

OddsEnds026.jpg

OddsEnds027.jpg

S

shadoesmom

DH had his golf match tonight. After that we headed to the local bar/restaurant and had chef salads.

C

conniecat

Nothing yet, too lazy to get up and cook. Guess I had better go do that. Maybe spaghetti, maybe frozen lasagna and maybe cube steaks. I will know by the time I open the freezer and see what says cook me.

G

GloBug

Black Bean soup and corn bread with cheddar cheese and jalapeño peppers. Apples and cherries for dessert.

D

Donna - dsw

Well, it was Jim's golf league and I got a manicure and pedicure. Got home and had leftovers - BBQ and potatoes. I also made a homemade Peach pie for dessert. He was good!

Gee - - - guess that might be why I gain weight! lol

Tonight - - salad!

C

Cruise cutie

last night, dragged home for 8:30PM after a 13+ hour day..warmed up pork chops, and green beans.. and read the paper, cruised thru @ddicts.. and to bed..:grin..and I know why I am dropping weight.. :grin..Joanne

D

duskbat

Last nite i fixed up a salad. mixed greens, and cheese, grape tomatos. Taragon vinigrete dressing. for breakfast i am fixing a bagel now with chopped beef liver, and pastrami on an everything bagel. MMMMM i cant wait.

K

Krazy Kruizers

Spent a lot of time working in the yard yesterday so we just had pizza -- straight from the freezer.