Who's sailind in 2005?

I

IBCAR18

We are sailing 8/27/05 on the Island Princess, Northbound Vancouver to Anchorage!!! First cruise to Alaska!!!!!!!!!!

W

wayne

We are sailing on the Golden on the 10th on April. Any others out there going, like to meet ?

R

ready2go2

gonna be on the Star April 24th, so far I haven't read about anyone else on this cruise, it seems my wife and I will have the ship to ourselves ;)

J

JC4me

Sailing on May 14th on the Coral to Alaska - one week at sea and one week on land - can't wait!!

J

jackjoyus

We are sailing on the Island to the Hawaii Island on the Princess Island on Nov. 7, 2005. This will be the third time we have done this cruise, just love it.

T

Trumps

We are!! Grand Princess Western Caribbean April 2-9th. First time cruisers with our three sons!! Have so many Question. Anyone else? Like, can we get off the boat and do our own thing!! I am not completely ignorant, but it sounds like there is so much to do... would hate to waist time trying to find locales. Please anyone respond. Thanks.

C

CAMPI

Sailed Jan. 6th, 2005 on the Sapphire. Will sail again on the Sapphire Sept. 26th, 2005!!

J

jackjoyus

We are on the Island on Nov.7th,2005 sailing to the Hawaii Islands. This will be the third time we have went on this cruise. We just love it.

B

bruphillips

Hi,
We will be a'sailin' 10/16/05 & 10/23/05 b2b on star princess , anyone else?
If not, we will miss you.

W

woodta63

My husband, son, and I are sailing the Diamond to Alaska on May21st- anyone else going?