Many of us have busy and hectic weekdays, and once the weekend comes, we want nothing more than to relax and have a little bit of fun. Most everyone looks forward to the weekend, and if you’ve been itching to relax with your friends and get some well-deserved rest, what’s better than a weekend party? Weekend parties are great because they give you a chance to bond with your mates in a different setting, and you can have an entire house all to yourself! But planning and organising a weekend party isn’t for the faint-hearted – there’s a lot to consider and do, for sure. It doesn’t have to be all that difficult, however. With the right know-how and resources, your weekend party should be a roaring success. Here, then, is how you can easily – and adequately – plan the best weekend party ever.
- Make your list of guests. Your guest list will determine your venue, after all, because your venue or accommodations should be big enough to fit everyone you intend to invite.
- Set the date with everyone in mind. Once you have decided whom to invite, set the date with them to ensure that everyone on your list can attend.
- Once everyone has said yes, and you have confirmed your list, look for a place where you can all stay. Party houses to rent are plentiful, and some areas are pretty amazing – including Cornwall, Suffolk, Gloucestershire, and more. You should also make a list of the amenities you’d like your party house to have, whether it’s a good kitchen, a pool, games rooms, a hot tub, and so on. Your chosen venue should have the appropriate number of rooms for your guests, and ask your guests whether they would room with someone or would prefer to stay alone.
- Think about the accommodation’s accessibility and consider how your guests will get there – be it by car, rail, or even plane.
- When you’ve made arrangements for the accommodation and venue, determine your supplies, e.g., food and drinks. Your supplies will also depend on the number of guests, whether you decide to cook or prepare dishes or hire a caterer. Don’t forget snacks, either – lots of crisps and drinks plus fresh fruits are always welcome.
- If your weekend party has a theme, it would be better to get a volunteer to handle it. They can work on the entertainment and games, if any, and make sure to inform everyone about the theme.
- It would be good to arrive at the place the night before or on the morning of the event. This way, you can fix the details and make sure everything is according to plan.
If you want your weekend party to be a great success, hire a DJ. They can take charge of the music and get everyone’s heart pumping. You can hire a band for an evening, too, but make sure they play the kind of music you and your guests would want! Here’s another pro tip: if you want your party to be extra spectacular, choose a place with the best facilities that can allow your guests to unwind at their leisure, whether it’s a great indoor pool, a sauna, a tennis court, a lovely garden, gorgeous views, and more.