What could be dreamier than a vacation at sea? This Valentine’s Day, MSC Cruises’ ships are setting the scene for couples to enjoy a romantic escape. Vibrant sunsets, breath-taking views and an ever-changing backdrop of destinations offer endless opportunities for couples to enjoy special moments.
Valentine’s Day Getaways
Creating new memories and waking up in a new port every morning, each one whispering of new adventures, is just the beginning of a romantic getaway with MSC Cruises. On board all 21 ships, guests will find a wide range of options for making the trip even more memorable:
- For the ultimate getaway, the MSC Yacht Club offers an added touch of sophistication and exclusivity. With 24-hour butler service, a private bar and restaurant, and a dedicated pool area and sundeck, any guest will feel like royalty in the MSC Yacht Club.
- Rejuvenate with a couple’s massage: The relaxing atmosphere of the MSC Aurea Spa features exotic interiors with precious woods, rich mosaics and aromatic scents, where guests can indulge in a variety of treatments, including a couple’s massage for shared relaxation.
- Looking for something sweet? On board MSC World Europa and Meraviglia class ships, guests will have their pick of delicious treats, including the possibility to personalize chocolate bars for their loved ones at the Jean-Philippe Maury chocolate shop, adding toppings and designs to their heart’s content.
- For a quiet moment and one of the most breath-taking spots to “pop the question,” new flagship MSC Seascape’s Bridge of Sighs is the place to be. The glass-bottomed walkway high up on Deck 16 offers uninterrupted sea views at the aft of the ship, which bring guests closer to the sea and gives them a front row seat to magnificent sunsets.
- Champagne is the epitome of sophistication and the newly designed, dedicated Champagne Bar on MSC World Europa is ideal for gathering with loved ones and raising a glass to new memories. This stylish bar offers a vast array of champagne, prosecco and other bubblies from around the world, accompanied by a mouth-watering selection of caviar and chilled seafood.
- For enjoying an afternoon on the pool deck in style, MSC Seascape’s infinity whirlpools are just the place for couples to enjoy a sea day or a great way to unwind as the ship sails on to her next destination.
- More active guests can opt for the free dance classes on board. Guests can hold their partners close as they learn to sway and dip to the music, getting them ready for a night out on the dance floor.
- Though MSC Cruises’ itineraries are rich with romantic destinations, perhaps none compares to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in The Bahamas. This former industrial site has been transformed and restored to a lush tropical oasis, complete with white sandy beaches and a private lagoon with clear, turquoise water.
- To end the day on a high note, guests can opt to bring their dining experience to the next level with a special dinner for two in one of the fleet’s many specialty restaurants. With mood lighting, fine wines, high quality cuts of meat and a delicious chocolate lava cake for dessert, Butcher’s Cut is the ideal place to find a quiet corner to dine together.
Couples who want to show their special someone how much they mean to them can even get married or celebrate their vow renewals on board. Working directly with the Event Manager, guests can plan their big day down to a T, continuing their journey together both on and off the ship. With multiple wedding packages to choose from, guests can select what best suits their style. Options include the Deluxe Celebration Package, which features lavish champagne, priority embarkation for the bride and groom, makeup and hairstyling, and more! Click here for details on MSC Cruises’ wedding packages.
For more information and bookings, click here.