The ultimate short getaway, Royal Caribbean’s Utopia of the Seas is setting the table for memories and weekend energy with more than 40 ways to dine and celebrate any occasion.
The world of flavors in store for vacationers include a new, one-of-a-kind adventure that combines food, technology and a train to travel to any place and time, a debut omakase-inspired private experience at the signature Izumi and new convenient, casual spots for quick bites like The Spare Tire.
In summer 2024, Utopia makes it way to Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida, to visit the cruise line’s top-rated Perfect Day at CocoCay and more year-round.
What’s on the menu? Here are the highlights:
- Royal Railway – Utopia Station: This new, one-of-a-kind dining experience combines adventure, food and tech to travel – by train. The journey starts with pre-dinner drinks at the station platform where, at the sound of the train whistle, guests board the dining car for a multisensory culinary adventure that will transport them to any place and time, from America’s Wild West to far-off destinations across the globe, all without leaving the ship.
- The Spare Tire: Vacationers can refuel with quick bites and handheld favorites to keep the party going at this new poolside food truck. From delicious pulled pork sandwiches, cheeseburger flatbread, daily rotating desserts and more, there is a truckload of flavor to be explored.
- Izumi and Izumi in the Park: Joining the Royal Caribbean staple in its new Central Park location is a convenient pickup window that serves up sushi, Japanese-inspired street food and sweets. Next door is a reimagined Izumi restaurant, with a new multicourse omakase-inspired private dining experience paired with sake cocktails, more teppanyaki tables, al fresco dining and more.
Plus, Utopia is home to Royal Caribbean staples that are among 20-plus dining experiences, including:
- Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar: Now spanning two stories, the reimagined favorite and menu of authentic Italian dishes, varietals and classic cocktails with a twist extend to the new outside terrace – Gio’s Terrazza – that overlooks the signature Boardwalk.
- Other returning favorites on the table are hot spots such as The Mason Jar Southern Restaurant & Bar, Hooked Seafood, Chops Grille, now connected to the signature Trellis Bar; and more.