Princess Cruises is temporarily modifying its cancellation policy for cruises and cruise tours departing through May 31, 2020. The cruise line is implementing this revised policy to assist guests in making decisions regarding their upcoming cruise vacations during the evolving worldwide COVID-19 situation.
The details vary by departure date.
Date of Departure* Policy Update
Apr 3 or earlier Cancel up to 72hrs before sailing to receive a
Apr 4 – May 31 Cancel by Mar 31, 2020 and receive FCC for 100% of cancellation fees
Jun 1 – June 30 Final Payment moves to 60 days prior to sailing (from 90 days)
* Date of departure is from the start date of your cruise or cruisetour, whichever is earlier. Excludes Chartered Cruises
Guests that choose to keep their booking as currently scheduled for departures between March 9 and May 31 will receive the following Onboard Credit amounts (USD):
- $100 per cabin for 3-day and 4-day cruises
- $150 per cabin for 5-day cruises
- $200 per cabin for 6 day and longer cruises
Future Cruise Credits will automatically be applied to each guest’s Captain Circle account after they have canceled. Future Cruise Credits will not be available instantly and may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
Full details can be found at:
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.
- The Best Cruise Ship Coffee Shops
- 7 Unique Things You Can Try on Your Cruise
- Cruising on the World’s Biggest Cruise Ship: Symphony of the Seas is Just Different
- Awesome Cruise Ship Gyms and Fitness Programs
This article is brought to by Cruise Compete. CruiseCompete.com allows you to easily compare multiple offers from Cruise Experts