Seabourn, is making a splash with its second purpose-built expedition vessel Seabourn Pursuit, which will enter service on August 12, 2023 with a series of seven new pre-inaugural sailings to the Mediterranean, Transatlantic and Caribbean.
Now on sale, these new voyages will provide guests with the opportunity to experience ultra-luxury small-ship cruising in these destinations before the ship embarks on its expedition-focused voyages later in the year. Additional details are available on Seabourn’s website.
Seven New Itineraries
“We are excited to offer our guests the chance to sail on our new ship, Seabourn Pursuit, and visit some of the very best destinations and hidden harbors along the Rivieras and Caribbean,” said Seabourn President Josh Leibowitz. “As with every ship in our fleet, Seabourn Pursuit will invite guests to enjoy small ship cruising as only Seabourn delivers it, with an intimate atmosphere that encourages guests to make meaningful connections, and a welcoming onboard team that is focused on delivering unforgettable ‘Seabourn Moments’.”
The second of two new expedition vessels from Seabourn in the past two years, Seabourn Pursuit is purpose-built and designed to provide adventurous guests with life-expanding moments in exquisite, ultra-luxury comfort. While expedition experiences will not be offered on these new itineraries, guests will still experience the many Seabourn amenities and services they know and cherish, such as the line’s renown fine dining options, entertainment, luxurious suites and of course, personalized service by the onboard team.
Explore the Coasts of the Mediterranean
Starting in mid-August, Seabourn Pursuit will sail on five new voyages through the Mediterranean and the French and Italian Rivieras, featuring classic and iconic destinations, hidden harbors, and unexpected discoveries for guests to explore and experience seamlessly across the region:
- 8-Day Tyrrhenian Isles & France – August 12-20, 2023 – Embark on the journey of a lifetime over 8 days in the Mediterranean, departing Valletta, Malta, bound for Rome. The voyage will visit some of the region’s most picturesque destinations, including the shimmering beaches Taormina, Lipari, and Amalfi, Italy; glamorous St. Tropez on the French Riviera; the island of Ajaccio; and Golfo Aranci on Sardinia.
- 7-day Charm of Italy, France & Spain – August 20-27, 2023 – This week-long voyage from Rome to Barcelona is full of charm, with explorations of the postcard-perfect beauty of the fishing villages of Cinque Terre in the Italian Riviera, the buzz of Cannes on the coast of France, and the beautiful beaches and Iberian archaeological remains of the Catalonian town of Palamós, Spain.
- 7-day Spanish & French Allure – August 27-September 3, 2023 – Heading west to east from Barcelona to Monte Carlo, Seabourn Pursuit will take in the many sites and scenes of tranquil Palma de Mallorca, the seaside city of Sète, France, sun-splashed St. Tropez on the French Riviera, and much more.
- 7-day Allure of Italy & France – September 3-10, 2023 – Sail from Monte Carlo to Barcelona, visiting Cinque Terre in Italy, Golfo Aranci on Sardinia, and the towering cliffs of Bonifacio on the southern tip of Corsica, whose history dates back to the Middle Ages. Artistic and historical Marseille is also on the itinerary, as well as Palamós, Spain.
- 7-day Gems of Iberia – September 10-17, 2023 – Explore the western end of the Mediterranean beginning at Barcelona, with stops at Valencia, the classic Spanish charm of Cartagena, and Málaga (Grenada). After visiting natural caves in Gibraltar, exit the Mediterranean for Casablanca along the coast of Morocco, and then a final stop in Lisbon.
Go deeper into Seabourn Pursuit’s summer in the Mediterranean on any of four “Combination Cruise” offerings, with voyages of 14 or 15 days at savings of up to 10%.
Cross the Atlantic and Sail the Caribbean
Following the Mediterranean voyages, Seabourn Pursuit will offer two voyages across the Atlantic and through the Caribbean:
- 12-day Atlantic Autumn – September 17-29, 2023 – Seabourn Pursuit invites travelers on a crossing of the Atlantic Ocean, emerging from the rocky peaks and waterfalls of Funchal on the archipelago of Madeira in Portugal. During the voyage to Miami, guests will enjoy a number of amenities and services on board over nine ultra-luxurious days at sea. These include the exquisite comforts of luxurious suites; a wide selection of treatments at the spa; exclusive events such as “Dancing Under the Stars” and “Caviar in the Pool”; and simply enjoying personalized service while connecting with the serenity of the open ocean.
- 10-day Atlantic Sunrises – September 30-October 10, 2023 – Seabourn Pursuit will head south for Bridgetown, Barbados, and visit a number of destinations in the Caribbean, including San Juan, Puerto Rico; Great Harbour, Jost van Dyke; Road Bay, Anguilla; St. John’s, Antigua; Fort-de-France, Martinique; and Port Elizabeth, Bequia. The voyage is complete with the line’s signature “Caviar in the Surf” event at Carambola Beach, where uniformed crew plunge into the crystal-blue Caribbean Sea to offer iced Champagne and caviar served via surfboard bar.
On October 10, 2023, Seabourn Pursuit will arrive at Barbados, from where it will operate its previously scheduled expedition itineraries to South America, the Amazon and Antarctica.
Get to know Seabourn
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury ocean and expedition travel and operates a suite of six modern ships with one under construction. The all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships, including Seabourn Venture that launched in 2022 and Seabourn Pursuit scheduled to enter service in 2023. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe, visiting more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For more details about Seabourn, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.