Due to popular demand, Star Clippers has extended and expanded their unprecedented Welcome 2021 wave offer. Now, guests have until February 28 to book their sailing and take advantage of 21% off cruise fares on select itineraries across all three ships with sailings in the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Southeast Asia. Offer is valid for residents of North, Central and South America only.
Sailing dates range from April 2021 through March 2023, giving guests a host of options to choose from. Among the itineraries included in this offer are:
- Multiple sailings in Thailand and Indonesia through Spring 2022—the last aboard the
- Star Clipper in Asia before she heads to the Mediterranean;
- Brand new itineraries aboard Star Clipper in the Med, including seven-night sailings between Athens and Istanbul;
- A wide variety of seven-day Caribbean sailings roundtrip out of Barbados and St. Maarten in winter 2022 and 2023, including a special Holiday Grenadine Islands sailing;
- Mediterranean adventures along the French Riviera, Amalfi Coast, and Croatia and Montenegro by way of Venice in spring and summer 2022;
- Seven-night Greek Island Gems exploration round trip out of Athens in summer 2021 and an array of Greek Island sailings in Summer 2022;
- Several epic Grand Voyages in the Med, including a 19-day sailing voyage between Cannes and Lisbon on the Royal Clipper and between Malta and Las Palmas on the Star Flyer in October 2022.
For more than 25 years, Star Clippers has been introducing travelers to the thrill of modern tall ship sailing to remote ports in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. The company operates three of the world’s largest and tallest sailing vessels: Star Clipper and Star Flyer are traditional clipper ships with modern amenities carrying 170 guests, while the 227-guest Royal Clipper holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest and only five-masted, full-rigged sailing ship in service today. All three ships have expansive teak decks, swimming pools, informal dining, convivial tropical bars on deck and piano lounges.
For more information, applicable restrictions and to make a booking, contact your travel agent, or call 800-442-0551 or visit www.starclippers.com.