Celebrity Equinox @ddicts Group Cruise on 2/26/2010

Einstein

Staff Captain
A Passing of the Baton as we Welcome Aboard to Mac & Sheila and bid a sad Adios to Cuervo & Jeanie. The next 3 months will NO doubt go by VERY quickly so we will have to change gears quickly as the Holiday Season approaches. :banana:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Welcome Aboard to Mac & Sheila , sorry we will miss meeting you on this group cruise. I was really looking forward to it.

audrey

Staff Captain
welcom aboard mac and sheila will be looking forward in meeting you and jeanie sorry you guys had to cancel I had to do that once it is hard but I know you will cruise again and I hope we will cruise with you again some day. 114 days and counting

maw

Wordsmith
Welcome aboard Mac . We always have lots of get togethers oin board. If ylu are booked with Lori she hosts at least one cocktail party and more depending on number signed up. I have Maw's Office open most days-I just find me a nice table in sun and near shade and all the necessities of life. as you can and want different ones stop by to chat and have a cool drink(or hot). We have also been meting abt 8 each morning at teh dining room and having bre3akfast together. Helps as Paw and I are early eaters and don't get to spend dinner with the later people. Do hope you will join in the activities. Paw and I are in our seventies and retired and most have found it easy to call us Maw and Paw-everyone seems like my beloved kids. Grandkids etc.

I am still heartsick that Rick and Jeanne won't be with us, but send sincere wishes for their move and plans.

Jeanie

Staff Captain
OK fellow group cruisers. I cannot stand that we are no longer part of this cruise, so I decided we will be your GHOST CRUISERS. Our spirit will remain with you thru all the preparation and during the cruise. You will never know that we are not going except when you see the ghosts in the cabin next to Red & E's . So for now, the ghosts have arrived.

Einstein

Staff Captain
Ghost are Good so we will just extend HAL - O - Ween ALL the way til Feb. :banana:

OK fellow group cruisers. I cannot stand that we are no longer part of this cruise, so I decided we will be your GHOST CRUISERS. Our spirit will remain with you thru all the preparation and during the cruise. You will never know that we are not going except when you see the ghosts in the cabin next to Red & E's . So for now, the ghosts have arrived.

maw

Wordsmith
I should know better than to let Paw off shopping by himself. He came home today talking abt all the cameras he had looked at and that he might have to get a new one before Equinox Cruise--wonder if he would hold off and call t Christmas may approach that with him. At least he is thinking abt the Feb cruise. Come on back everyone lets talk cruising. Two lovelyt sea days to start with so lots of good time for Maw's office and soaking up sun. Just hope teh solarium will be as good as it was on Jewel. Anyione be iunterested in sitting and playing dominos one afternoon for a while?

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Maw, the two Ghosts will be there in spirit. It seems Paw has the same passion as me. I love cameras

maw

Wordsmith
Yes Jeannie everytime he sees your cameras he comes home looking for as near like yours as he can find. You do have such great pictures though Jeanne.

Einstein

Staff Captain
I should know better than to let Paw off shopping by himself. He came home today talking abt all the cameras he had looked at and that he might have to get a new one before Equinox Cruise--wonder if he would hold off and call t Christmas may approach that with him. At least he is thinking abt the Feb cruise. Come on back everyone lets talk cruising. Two lovelyt sea days to start with so lots of good time for Maw's office and soaking up sun. Just hope teh solarium will be as good as it was on Jewel. Anyione be iunterested in sitting and playing dominos one afternoon for a while?

Oh NO ... paw with ANOTHER camera??? :bbat: After talking with Mike from PGH on the HAL - O - Weenie last week and picking his brain from their cruise on the Solstice which is the Equinox's sister I do NOT think we will be disappointed with the Solarium maw. :banana: Dominoes sound like a winner maw ... Especially if there are Mudslides around. :evil:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
OK group cruisers, Lori came thru for the Equinox ghosts, she book us on the next best thing, the Equinox's sister ship the Solstice, Western Caribbean for seven days, 4/25/2010. Hopefully, we will make this one. Keep your fingers cross. However, I rather be with you guys but I realize it is not in the cards for us to cruise 10 days or more at this time.

maw

Wordsmith
Jeanne glad yuou find a replacement at least you will get to see these new big ships. Just wish it was with us.

E. we will be rolling by time we get off ship if we hit those mudslides too many times. lol

Just looking forward to seeing everyone in office.

Einstein

Staff Captain
Jeanne glad yuou find a replacement at least you will get to see these new big ships. Just wish it was with us.

E. we will be rolling by time we get off ship if we hit those mudslides too many times. lol

Just looking forward to seeing everyone in office.

ONLY 109 Days to maws Office and the maw & paw Breakfast Club. :banana:

Christmas is coming and for those of U NOT know what to get your BH the Equinox C@ sailing is your salvation for a HAPPY Christmas present under the tree. :clap:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
MAW, think of the Equinox ghosts everytime you have a Mudslide and I will put the pounds on for you

Corky

Staff Captain
MAW, think of the Equinox ghosts everytime you have a Mudslide and I will put the pounds on for you

Now THAT is a true friend, and Maw, if I were you, I would take Jeanie up on it.

Jeanie - Will you do the same for me over the Holidays? :D

Einstein

Staff Captain
Start dieting NOW Jeanie as I have a feeling there will be a LOT of Mudslides consumed over those 10 days. :evil:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Just thinking about all the Mudslides consumed over the days, I will put the weight on. E. I guess I better start a diet,

Of course Corky, think of me over the holidays and I will put the weight on for you ,

It seems mudslides will be the drink of the day for all group cruises.

maw

Wordsmith
who introduced thos things to the Addicts-think it was Barb, Janman and Hooked talking abt them that made me curious to try. Got to stay away from them need to be able to wear my clothes.

Einstein

Staff Captain
We can ALL blame Jamman for this maw. :bbat: We might have to put a Daily consumption limit on them to save Jeanie, :spyglass: