Celebrity Equinox @ddicts Group Cruise on 2/26/2010

EMS8

2nd Officer
Made final payment today and already have confirmation from Lori. Just need some warm Caribbean sun instead of this snow and ice!!!

Einstein

Staff Captain
Made final payment today and already have confirmation from Lori. Just need some warm Caribbean sun instead of this snow and ice!!!

Congrats EMS 8 on the final payment and U are SOOOO correct about needing some of that warm Caribbean Sun Buddy. :banana:

Definitas

Bar Steward
Hi everybody

We are getting really excited about the cruise now the New Year is almost upon us. I notice that Red Stripe has included us in the roll call but we are not actually eligible. We have booked with Lori in the past but this time we got a special from our UK travel agent so are not part of Lori's group. However, we would be very pleased to meet you all at some stage during the cruise.

Best wishes to all for 2010 and we look forward to seeing you on Equinox.

Mac & Sheila

Einstein

Staff Captain
Hi everybody

We are getting really excited about the cruise now the New Year is almost upon us. I notice that Red Stripe has included us in the roll call but we are not actually eligible. We have booked with Lori in the past but this time we got a special from our UK travel agent so are not part of Lori's group. However, we would be very pleased to meet you all at some stage during the cruise.

Best wishes to all for 2010 and we look forward to seeing you on Equinox.

Mac & Sheila

Thanx Mac & Sheila for the post and we too wish U were booked with the Group. We do look forward to running into U while on the Equinox and chatting over a refreshment. :dance:

CRUZINQUEEN

Massage Therapist
Mr E,

Absolutely LOVE the picture of the balcony stateroom. I have some friends booked on the ship, but not with your group. I have a question about the balcony rooms, some folks like the bed near the balcony, some like the sofa there. Is there any way to know how your room will be set up on the Equinox?

Einstein

Staff Captain
Mr E,

Absolutely LOVE the picture of the balcony stateroom. I have some friends booked on the ship, but not with your group. I have a question about the balcony rooms, some folks like the bed near the balcony, some like the sofa there. Is there any way to know how your room will be set up on the Equinox?

Since each cabin configuration varies about the only way I know of is to google the cabin # and see if there is any info on that specific cabin. I did read some info on cabin configurations and here is a link to that thread. The only REAL way is to find someone that has been in that specific cabin and get the info from them.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=22505998

audrey

Staff Captain
well I did it I have did on my paper work and printed my boarding pass so I am ready to cruise All I need to do is pack our bags and off we go.