DIAMOND February 19,2005

B

Beryl

Well, I think there are a few of us who will be aboard this cruise. It seems a bit far away to start a roll call but if you're going to be onboard let me know.

L

Lisa63

... and we are booked! :dance :dance :dance

This will make three "firsts" for us -- first Princess cruise, first West Coast cruise, and first balcony. :)

B

Beryl

Time to bump this to the top again....maybe we can find a few more cruising with us!

L

Lisa63

Four months from today, at this very time, I will be having breakfast in Long Beach and getting ready to head over to the pier to board Diamond P!

I'm still trying to decide on shore excursions... Beryl, your ideas on the other board were great and so far we have planned for two of them -- Los Arcos in Cabo and City & Coastal tour in PV. No decision yet on Mazatlan as three different excursions sound great to us. :)

B

Beryl

Wow, you know I forgot all about this section of @ddicts until there was post on the community board.

Anyone else joining us????

B

Beryl

It does, but the roll call there isn't really all that active compared to Grand Princess one I was on! Have we made any plans to get together yet--well, I know where I can find you Hucc :grin---on your Ultimate Balcony!!!! Speaking of which, are you going to ask for chaise lounges?? I am :grin!

H

Hucc

I'll just take the chaise loungers from your balcony, Beryl. :) B)

Koolaid is not biting on the Ultimate Balcony dinner... oh well...

B

Beryl

What---no ultimate balcony dinner! :( Oh well, we're not having one either! I'm betting we'll be having morning coffee and croissants out there more than one morning though :) !

As you have probably gathered I want to do Sabatini's the first night if it's open! I expect it will be bedlam in the PC dining rooms as everyone trys to figure out how they work! It's bad enough in traditional dining rooms on the 1st night of a cruise. It will be the first time we have tried Sabatini's. I hear it's a lot of food and a looooong dinner! Sounds like a great way to relax to me!

Now about my chaise lounges---I will be guarding them carefully!!! ! Keep your hands off!!!! :grin

H

Hucc

:grin :lol
as you know, we opted for Traditional dining , early; We will be dining with Lisa63 and family. So, it'll be really cool :)

we'll definitely have to get some loungers, at least one, any way :)

We're just trying to figure out the final details of the trip.

B

Beryl

How nice that you are dining with Lisa and family! I'm sure you'll all enjoy yourselves at the dinner table sharing the days' experiences-especially your young men! Hopefully we can get together for lunch or failing that at least a drink!

I am getting more excited with each day that passes and each final detail that is tied up!

H

Hucc

definitely up for lunch and/or drinks, a few times, if it all works out B)

at least once!!!! even if I have to knock down your door :grin