DIAMOND February 19,2005

B

Beryl

I'm not packed but I have started getting some things together~~they are sitting on the bed in the spare bedroom!! It's not so much what to take this time as how to pack it! With pre and post cruise stays I want to be able to stay out of the "main" cruise garment suitcases as much as possible and if I do have to get in to them I want what I need to be on the top! That means packing for pre-cruise in my carry on heading to the cruise with a similar scenario on the return!! Oh, what the heck....as long as I can get it all in who cares what case it goes in :grin!!!

I am once again fussing about what I want to do in LA! Got a book out of the library yesterday to help me make some decisions but I already know I want to do more than I have time for :) !

I also have a big job to do getting the little dogs ready to go and stay with "Grandma"! My poor Mom, she doesn't know what's going to hit her! They are sooooo spoiled!

R

ron123

Beryl, Hucc

Jim and I (Ron) made a last minute booking on the Diamond. Hopefully we'll get to meet you'all We can't wait. We'll drive up from San Diego this coming Saturday morning.
WOOHOO!
Ron

B

Beryl

Woo Hoo Ron! Welcome to both of you. We are having a get together at sailaway! Meeting after the muster drill at the Outrigger bar all the way aft on the Lido deck. Go right through the Horizon Court! If you would like to join us let us know here-Lisa63 is making up some nametags for us :) ! You might also like to sign on to our CC roll call at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=3017062#post3017062 I'll look for you there too. They are a nice bunch too!

H

Hucc

Ron and Jim.... =welcome onboard :wave . It'll be nice to meet you two, too. B)

Not long now :)

L

Lisa63

Welcome aboard, Jim and Ron! Looking forward to meeting you on board. It won't be long now...

B

Beryl

I'm out of here tomorrow morning! Have a safe trip to the ship and I'll be looking forward to seeing you onboard!