DIAMOND February 19,2005

L

Lisa63

Maybe we can all do breakfast together the first sea day. That's what Haze and I did on Maasdam last year. It eventually turned into a regular thing. :)

What time are you all planning on boarding?

B

Beryl

Now that is the question Lisa! To arrive early and face the long lines-or to arrive a bit later and hope not to have to stand in a never ending queue! I expect we will check in sometime between 11am and noon! Since we will already be "in town" and we're not planning on doing anything that morning except get ourselves, have breakfast and make our way to the pier!

S

shellysh

Hi Everyone,
Looking forward to our cruise more and more each day. I still am looking for 2 or more people to join us on Mazatlan Frank's tour. Anyone interested? You can check out his website on www.mazatlanfrank.com. Let me know.
Shelly

H

Hucc

not sure when we'll board

I get very excited and anxious, so I'll probably trek on over early. B)

Lisa, Koolaid is a later sleeper, so we really can't plan breakfasts with him. :lol

H

Hucc

not sure when we'll board

I get very excited and anxious, so I'll probably trek on over early. B)

Lisa, Koolaid is a later sleeper, so we really can't plan breakfasts with him. :lol

B

Beryl

Just checked and found we are on page 4 of the cruise tracker! By this time next month I will be on my vacation! Yipppppeeee!!!!

A sea day for lunch sounds like a great idea!! And will we all get together for sailaway?

L

Lisa63

Sailaway drinks sounds good to me, too. Name the time and place and we'll be there!

B

Beryl

I know we discussed doing a meet and greet at the Wakeview bar over a CC! How does that sound to you?

H

Hucc

I'd rather be outside during sailaway. I'd be open to meeting at the Wakeview Bar after sailaway, though.

L

Lisa63

I'm with Hucc... I'd rather be outside even if it isn't the 20-degree Fahrenheit weather I love so much. :lol Maybe we could meet at the Wakeview Bar before boat drill, and reconvene on an outer deck at time of sailaway?

The Hucc and Lisa63 families have early seating dinner, so I don't know how that will come into play.

H

Hucc

The Wheelhouse Bar on Princess ships is also a favorite of Koolaid and mine. So, that's another option, perhaps after our respective dinners, too. B) :)

B

Beryl

How about the Outrigger bar at the aft of the Lido deck for sailaway! I'd like to get together for drinks either after dinner (though I hope to do Sabatini's the first night so we probably won't be done early!) too-not necessarily the first night. Sure looking forward to meeting you all!