newbie with a few questions

K

Kathie-K2

Just wait one minute there MY SON!! Don't let that tramp fool you into a false sense of security again. She's after your MONEY my DARLING SON and you know it. You just have to let go of those "Kinky" memories you had with her and move on. After all you're NOT getting any younger and need to find someone stable to care for you in your old age. I'm not sure she ever learned how to boil water.

Now that other gal that keeps trying to see you......I've heard she's a KEEPER. Real handy around the house. That could save you "Big Bucks" my dear. Keep her around.

And I told you that I was going to Figi with that Millionare I hooked up with last month. Wait till I tell you what we did!! :couple Hope you like your NEW Step-Daddy honey!! :girly

P

PH8

Oh Momma.........maybe you'll move outta the singlewide now.......

How dare you insult me,you gold digger you..........I really love your son for who he is,not his bank account........cant a girl change?=huh

You need to let go..........with all your hovering,its no wonder he wound up in the hospital this week..

S

sanjoseca

Uh OH!

Well mom, I really like this one better....never could get used to the one you made me marry.....too bossy and clingy....she liked you better than me, I think......

So, tell us about Fiji and the games you played.

K

kasey

[quote sanjoseca]Uh OH!

Well mom, I really like this one better....never could get used to the one you made me marry.....too bossy and clingy....she liked you better than me, I think......

So, tell us about Fiji and the games you played.[/quote]

Well thanks a lot!!! After all I did for you while you were laid up and Sis was off running around with that pool hustler from the bar..and to think I let you trick me into putting down all those wood floors for you!!!:X

S

sanjoseca

Hey, I wasn't talking about you...that was someone else.

Speaking of laid up........PH seems to be under the weather for a while and ignoring me......how about you and I hooking up?

BTW, sis is pregnant from the pool lawn guy....did she tell you?

K

kasey

Ok sugarpie.. but I gotta tell you I was real upset when I thought you were calling me bossy... Sis is pregnant??? I knew it!!! I told her taking then silly lil pills every month weren't gonna stop nuthin!!!

S

sanjoseca

Nah, you're far from bossy you little cutie.

I didn't think sis had to take the pill.....to be honest, I thought her looks would be enough to keep the guys away from her.....who knew?

P

PH8

Well, I never!!

here I was ,laid up after surgery and in major pain and suffering oh so much and this is what you two are up to?????? I can not believe it.....

Speaking of those nasty rumors about me.........pregnant?? HA! Its a beer belly, thats all.......I sorta got hooked on Schlitz cuz I couldnt afford those pain pills the doctor prescribed...........I needed something to numb the pain.........

Here I was thinking,you two cared......... :(

S

sanjoseca

Hey, I didn't know you were pregnant......we were talking about BB.

I'm glad that you are pretty much back to your old self.

P

PH8

Im so confused...........I thought I was KC's sister....didnt know there was another one,,,,:S

I am glad I am back to myself....had a shot of Wild Turkey for lunch.....yummmy.Sure did miss the stuff.......

K

kasey

Opps, I forgot Sis, dad sorta had a lil secret that ma didn't know about...glad you're feeling better... and don't worry about me & ole what's his name.. I was just keepin him company while you were under the weather.. figured I'd better so he didn't forget about you.. ya know what a short attention span he has..

K

kasey

yeah... I was gonna say "among other things" but I didn't want to make you feel worse....;)

K

kasey

that's ok... his memory isn't very long either.. even if he does come back he'll forget soon enough.. especially when you start sweet talking him and batting those big blue eyes at him.. he'll be a goner for sure...