P&O Cruises new series of holidays for summer 2025 has been announced and includes new ports of call and itineraries alongside introductory offers, including a 10% saving on applicable Select Price holidays, as well as a 10% low deposit offer.
Holidays booked by June 5, 2023 and departing between March and October 2025 will include:
- 10% guest saving. Guests can save 10% on applicable Select Price summer 2025 holidays
- 10% deposit offer. Available on applicable Select Price or Early Saver holidays
- Extra guests sail free of charge. When guests book an applicable holiday departing between March and October 2025, third and fourth guests in the cabin can sail free of charge. This offer is available on selected off-peak cruises sailing from and to Southampton for six nights or more when sharing an applicable inside cabin with two adults paying full fare.
New holiday highlights
New British Isles cruises
- Britannia – to celebrate its 10 year anniverary, flagship Britannia will offer guests a homeland adventure on a 14-night British Isles cruise. Ports of call include Belfast where guests can explore the mythical site of The Giant’s Causeway and an overnight stay in Liverpool with the opportunity to follow in the The Beatles footsteps. Prices start from £1,179 for an inside cabin (B514)
- Aurora – a new 16-night British Isles holiday on board Aurora will call to Waterford (from Dunmore East) in Ireland – a first for the fleet since 2015. Prices start from £1,529 for an inside cabin (R515)
New Mediterrranean ports of call
- Arvia – P&O Cruises newest ship Arvia will call at two new ports on its Western Mediterranean itineraries, Toulon (France) with shore experiences to St Tropez and Malaga (Spain) with shore experiences to the Picasso Museum or hiking the narrow gorge of Caminito Del Rey (The King’s Little Path). Prices start from £849 for an inside cabin (K520 and K521)
- Arcadia – Arcadia’s 19-night Mediterranean holidays will include a maiden call to Granada (from Motril) in southern Spain with shore experiences to the Alhambra, one of the finest Islamic buildings in Europe. Prices start from £1,729 for an inside cabin (J503)
New Norway and Scandinavia itineraries
- Aurora – a new 16-night Northern Europe and Scandinavia cruise in July 2025 will include ports of call to Copenhagen and Gdansk (from Gdynia). Prices start from £1,399 for an inside cabin (R512)
- Britannia – a new 14-night Northern Europe and Scandinavia cruise in August 2025 will include an overnight port of call to Copenhagen. Prices start from £1,099 for an inside cabin (B521)
- Iona – On selected Iona holidays to Norway, guests will call at Flåm following successful calls in 2022. Prices start from £679 for an inside cabin (G515 / G517 / G519 / G521 / G523 / G525 / G527)
New time in destination
- Azura – on selected 14-night Mediterranean fly-cruise holidays on board Azura, guests will be able to enjoy two full days in Valletta to spend more time experiencing Malta’s diverse mix of culture, history and beaches. Prices start from £999 for an inside cabin (A512A / A513A / A511A)
New USA port of call
- Aurora – on USA and Canada holidays on Aurora, guests will call to new port Rockland (Maine), famous for its lobster and windjammer boats. Prices start from £3,249 for an inside cabin (R517)
Guests can pre-register for the new P&O Cruises summer 2025 collection now. The collection will be on general sale for holidays departing March to June 2025 on April 27, 2023 and on general sale for holidays departing July – October 2025 on April 28, 2023.
All prices based on an Early Saver fare type
Included in the cost of a P&O Cruises holiday
P&O Cruises offers unbeatable value with so much included, including accommodation, full board meals, pools and entertainment (theatre shows, headline performers, live bands, comedy and first run films), as well as supervised round-the-clock complimentary children’s clubs on our family-friendly ships. Shore experiences and drinks can also be pre-purchased in pounds avoiding any currency exchange fluctuations.
For more information or to book, call P&O Cruises on 03453 555 111, visit www.pocruises.com or visit a travel agent