Sapphire Princess California Coastal, 4/28/2012

audrey

Staff Captain
we have sometime cruised during the month of dec and found you can get good prices and ships are not filled people are getting ready for holidays. I know that must be the same in April

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Niiiice! Hope we have weather like this when we are there. Anyone you can talk to about that, Mele Ana?

Cruizer

Staff Captain
Niiiice! Hope we have weather like this when we are there. Anyone you can talk to about that, Mele Ana?

Based on some of the reviews I've read, I believe that responsibility for the weather falls to either the Captain or the Cruise Director.

JacquieP

Staff Captain
Hmmm, Stearn's Wharf isn't that far from where the tender landing is. It's also where you change to the Zoo quarter shuttle or the Downtown quarter shuttle, and every time I've been there, the weather looked just like this.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Hmmm, Stearn's Wharf isn't that far from where the tender landing is. It's also where you change to the Zoo quarter shuttle or the Downtown quarter shuttle, and every time I've been there, the weather looked just like this.

Then perhaps I'll let Cruizer off the hook and place YOU in charge of weather, based on your past good experience!

JacquieP

Staff Captain
It's close enough to next year for me, so I'll start working on the weather now. I'm trying to make it a good cruise for my brother, as he and my SIL will be with us, so I'm going to try to keep it under 80 degrees! He has heart problems and can't handle really warm weather, and Leon can't either.