Sapphire Princess California Coastal, 4/28/2012

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Yup, you got it, but I guess I didn't! I used the 28th as my date for my countdown clock on my iPhone, so I guess it's one day off? Darn...

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
With final payments out for our group of friends, looks like I'll be working on dining table charts...

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Sailaway cocktail party, my compliments, for our group has been arranged for the Wheelhouse Bar from 5-6:00pm on April 28th. Please save the date. :thankyou:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
For our group, I'm also trying to arrange dinner one night in Sterling's - my compliments. Stay tuned.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
For our group - dinner at Sterling's confirmed for 7:00pm April 30th (sea day). My compliments - bring your appetite. :cheer:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Glad you all seem to be happy! :biggrin:

Cruizer - I think I can spring for dessert, too. Just bring yourself...and since you take such great photos, perhaps your camera for a pic or two of the food? :whistle:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Jacquie - whatever is the dress code of the night throughout the ship. If it should be formal (and I know not many men are bringing tuxes), I would at least suggest a tie, perhaps a cardigan or jacket. We ladies ALWAYS dress nicely. :whistle: