The Duck Crew - 18 Apr 2013 - We Take on Hawai'i - QUACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
...and now getting back to the actual topic of this Roll Call....!!!

Mama Duck

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
Whoa .... Moving backward on the Cruise Tacker. Went from page 6 to page 7. Not fair! Globug's still on page 6 (then again, she's only doing41% of the cruise ...).

So, who do we have thus far?

Mary Ann
SunFlower and I
Earl & Rosemary
GloBug and Gordon

????????

Last edited:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
No - Earl is thinking about this, but hasn't booked (yet). He IS on our Amsterdam-Alaska cruise.

You know my issue with privacy, so I don't announce names unless and until they want to reveal themselves. BUT we DO have more than those shown on the Cruise Tracker.

Mama Duck

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
Oh yes, I understand. Just hoping that our cruise mates will announce themselves so we can feed off each others excitement ... Plus, would hate to think that you were going to have to put up with me all by yourself :biggrin:.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Tomorrow (Thursday) will be

87 Weeks
until we sail for
Paradise in the Pacific,
our Circle Hawai'i
cruise aboard HAL Zaandam.​

Oahu
Carnival_Hawaii-07.jpg

Zaandam_HNL_Iolani.jpg

Zaandam_HNL_Pali3.jpg

Maui
Zaandam_LahainaWhale3-1.jpg

Lahaina_Lele1.jpg

Big Island
Zaandam_HiloMcKenzieStatePark1.jpg

hawaii-kilauea-volcano.jpg

Kauai
2511648135_3a94295baf.jpg

Welcome aboard HAL Zaandam's
17-night Circle Hawai'i cruise
departing Vancouver 18 April 2013.​

Aloha nui loa,
Mele Ana
(Mary Ann in Hawai'ian)​

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Can't come fast enough (but I DO have several other nice ones in between). It's not easy to find a Circle Hawai'i itinerary such as ours with an overnight and two full days in Honolulu. Most are pretty much "cookie cutter" itineraries.

JacquieP

Staff Captain
Okay Duckies, it looks like you're going to have to put up with us AGAIN!!!!! I'm thrilled to be returning to Hawai'i, especially with such good friends!

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Welcome aboard, Jacquie and Leon. I'm thrilled to be cruising with you again!

If any others who've booked care to come forward, I'll be delighted to welcome you officially as well.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Great News Jacquie and Leon! It will be so much fun to see you guys next year on the CA Coastal and then the following year on the Hawai'i Circle.

earl_m

Social Host
I recieved on Friday the book HAWAIAN ISLANDS!! the Offical guide Visitors Book from Hawaii! in the mail. recommanded by
you MaryAnn. Excellant Book!! lots of Enfo about The islands, I really enjoy reading the book .
Hopefully Next year We will be able to Book this cruise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.