MSC Cruises has opened sales for MSC Seascape, which is currently under construction at the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy and will become the line’s second Seaside EVO class ship upon delivery in late November. The ship will sail from Miami starting December 2022. Her inaugural season in the Caribbean will further enrich MSC Cruises’ strong offering for guests in the popular cruise region.
MSC Seascape will offer two different 7-night itineraries from PortMiami:
- Eastern Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau in The Bahamas, San Juan in Puerto Rico, and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic
- Western Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Cozumel in Mexico, George Town in the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios in Jamaica
Sales are also open for the other two MSC Cruises ships that will sail out of the U.S. in the Caribbean next winter. MSC Divina will homeport in PortMiami with a new program of mixed Friday or Monday departures including:
- 10-night sailings to Jamaica, Colombia, Panama, and Costa Rica
- 3 or 4-night mini-cruises to The Bahamas, calling at Nassau with an overnight at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- 7-night cruises visiting Belize, Honduras, Mexico, and Ocean Cay
- Mini-cruises to The Bahamas that all include Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- 7-night sailings that include Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico, Belize, and Ocean Cay
All Voyagers Club members booking on MSC Seascape will benefit from their usual 5 percent discount, an additional early booking discount of 5 percent, and enjoy double Voyagers Club points. Members from Silver to Diamond also get a shipboard credit of $50 per person. This promotion is valid through January 20, 2022.
Booking change flexibility free of chargeAll guests booking before March 31, 2022 will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing their booking is flexible—with the ability to reschedule their cruise free of charge up to 48 hours prior to departure.*
Get To Know: MSC Seascape
The Seaside EVO ships are an evolution of the innovative and popular Seaside class with new features, new spaces, and exciting experiences for guests. MSC Seascape pays homage to the beauty of the ocean with a host of innovative design features to enable guests to enjoy breathtaking sea views.As with her sister ship, 65 percent of MSC Seascape’s public spaces have been completely re-imagined compared with earlier Seaside class ships, bringing the guest experience to the next level and offering beautiful venues and locations to connect with the sea:
- 2,270 staterooms with 12 different types of cabins and suites with balconies, including coveted aft suites
- 11 dining venues, 19 bars and lounges with plenty of options for dining and drinking al fresco
- Six swimming pools including a stunning aft infinity pool with incredible ocean views
- The MSC Yacht Club will be the largest and most luxurious in MSC Cruises’ fleet, offering around 30,000 square feet of space with sweeping ocean views from the foredecks of the ship
- An expansive waterfront promenade even closer to the water, stretching nearly 1,800 feet
- A spectacular glass-floored Bridge of Sighs on deck 16 with a unique view of the ocean
For more information on MSC Seascape, click here.