Guests on Princess Cruises can now choose a new premium stateroom category featuring VIP amenities and exclusive dining with the new Club Class Mini-Suite.
This elevated mini-suite category features select perks including new Club Class Dining — a reserved dining area with expedited seating and expanded menu options — and priority embarkation and disembarkation. Plus, Club Class guests will be among the first to sleep on the new Princess Luxury Bed.
Debuting on select ships beginning in December 2016, Club Class Mini-Suites will roll out through the fall of 2017 in association with the cruise line’s “Come Back New Promise,” which is delivering guests a premium cruise vacation enhanced by innovative and desirable product enhancements.
“Club Class Mini-Suites provide Princess guests yet another elevated product enhancement to enjoy during their cruise vacation,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president.
“The VIP perks, including the new Club Class Dining, offer a premium and memorable onboard experience so our guests can completely relax, unwind, and immerse themselves in worldwide destinations and ultimately ‘come back new.’”
Club Class Dining
Offering guests more convenience and tempting fares, Club Class Dining includes:
- Dedicated area of the Main Dining Room with expedited seating
- Dedicated wait staff and uniquely-styled table décor
- Exclusive menu options with daily chef’s special and table-side preparations
- Open every evening for dinner and for breakfast and lunch on sea days
Upgraded Amenities & Services
Club Class Mini-Suite guests will also enjoy the following additional VIP perks:
- The Princess Luxury Bed – Club Class guests will be among the first to experience the “Ultimate Sleep at Sea,” in the new bed designed in collaboration with board certified sleep expert Dr. Michael Breus and renowned HGTV Designer Candice Olson
- Priority check-in and boarding at the beginning of the cruise and priority disembarkation at the end of the cruise
- One-time complimentary wine set-up on embarkation day (1/2 bottle of red and white)
- Evening canapés (upon request)
- Luxurious terry shawl bathrobes
Full Suite guests will also enjoy all the benefits of Club Class Mini-Suites including Club Class Dining, and be among the first to experience the new Princess Luxury Bed, in addition to the many other amenities offered with a Full Suite.
In addition to Club Class Dining and upgraded amenities and services, Club Class Mini-Suites include all of the standard mini-suite benefits featuring spacious staterooms, up to 323 square feet with balcony, separate seating area with sofa bed and coffee table, bathroom with combination tub and shower, and a welcome glass of champagne, among others.
The new Club Class Mini-Suites add to the cruise line’s previously announced “Come Back New Promise,” a multi-year, multi-million-dollar program introducing new product innovations that offer guests enriching vacation experiences.