What's the weather like today where you live??

H

HotStuff

W.BEAR.........where do you LIVE??? Pacific Northwest maybe??

Another SUNNY day here in Michigan.

It was 46 all through the night.

Now 50+ already and climbing. By THURS we will be into the 30's again.

Gotta get out and enjoy every minute of this today!! Might rain later.

P

PH8

72 now and cloudy..................oh wait~~those arent clouds......its just cuz the sun went down and its nightime........

Bear is afraid you'll come stalk him....hes not telling you where he lives.......

S

sanjoseca

Yes, Hot Stuff is being pretty obvious about tracking him down, huh? Lucky guy.

W

Wuollebear

It always looks really light out when there is snow, there are no stars to be seen in the sky though, I think we're looking at more snow. It's super cold too, only about 15 now and tomorrow night is suposed to be -15. Brrrrr.

I don't think Hotstuff wants to track me down, I'm a woman! =lolgang

H

HotStuff

:wave WOW.......looks like they "spiffed up" this board a little last night!

WBear: Thanks for helping me out with telling my "FRIENDS" you're a woman!! They mean well, but lead sheltered lives!! :lol

I'll have to look up just where Wenachee is in Washington state!! All I know it's far from Michigan.

54 at 7:30 a.m. this morning. Went for a walk with Art to get paper it was that nice!!

Suppose to get to 64 today here in Michigan!! Love it.

K

kasey

Partly cloudy & breezy here in lovely Ocala. Temp was 63 when I came to work this morning. Sure a nice change from last week, I've even turned my furnace off again!

Bear, that was a beautiful picture! As a former Ohio native I do miss the snow "occasionally", then I come to my senses!=COOL

S

sanjoseca

Low fifties, but beautiful clear, blue skies. Thirty nine degrees last night, which is cold for us.

H

HotStuff

[size=medium]Another BONUS DAY here today. High's should reach into the 60's.

It was 54[sup]0[/sup] early this morning when I went for a walk with Art to get the newspaper. Too neat.[/size]

SAN: Thanks for helping to keep this thread current. Have a fun day over there.

S

sanjoseca

It was down to 33[sup]0[/sup] last night....supposed to be below freezing tonight. Clear, sunny skies though.....'cept when it's dark:cool:

M

Mbandy

Glad to hear Dooley's is still there. Killed many a pitcher of Molson in that place. :cheers

Cooled off here in Phoenix this week, only 65 today. In a week's time we have gone from ten degrees above normal to ten degrees below normal. :dizzy

L

Lady Jag

We went from a high of 88 degrees to 58 degrees. Burr! (td) We're freezing here in So. Cal. with a cold Santa Ana wind. Looking forward to the weekend when it's supposed to get into the mid-70's again. I'm tired of winter already! :lol

H

HotStuff

Neat picture JAG!!

Okay it's 50[sup]o[/sup]hear in Detroit/Metro area!! Going down FAST!

It's RAINING and has been since about 2 A.M. Temps have been going down from 65[sup]o[/sup] of beautiful weather to the 50[sup]o[/sup]we have right now. About 5[sup]o[/sup] every so many hours. It's suppose to be in the hight 30[sup]o[/sup]'s by tonight.

Sure glad we got all the Christmas lights and stuff done yesterday!! Winter in on it's way. We lucked out here in Michigan for the whole MONTH of November. And that's a GOOD THING!!

M

Mbandy

Wow, what happened =huh

It was 34 degrees in Phoenix when I woke up and 35 when I left for work. I walk to work since I live right across the street and it was brisk to say the least. It's just past 11AM and only 48. Supposed to only get to 58 today and back down to 32 tonight.

The worst part is that my apartment complex is on a "chiller system". That means we can either have heat or air conditioning at any one time but not both. We got notices on our doors yesterday that they are switching the system over from A/C to heat but they said the conversion can take a week. The good news is that with the chiller system we don't pay for our heating and A/C which saves a TON of money, especially in the summer.

Anybody got any extra blankets?

H

HotStuff

It rained here in Michigan most of the night and our creek at the end of our property is flooded really high. Ducks love it though.

Chilly and in the 30's here. Wet and drippy!!

M

Mbandy

Not as bad here today. It got up to 54 yesterday and it's 64 right now. It is supposed to be back in the 70's this weekend and for the rest of next week. That's about normal for us. Who would have guessed it would drop 40 degrees in a weeks' time =huh Maybe in some places but that is very unusual for here in Phoenix.