What's the weather like today where you live??

H

HotStuff

What's YOUR WEATHER like today?? What City?

Detroit/Metro area.............raining right now at 11:20 p.m.

San, did you send us your rain?? Not very nice buddy!!

R

Redhead007

Calgary, Alberta - We had +8 C today and our snow was melting. Currently (10:28 pm) it is -1.

T

tigirl1989

Southern PA temps reaching the 50's today. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! :thumb

We have been soooo lucky....not holding my breath though :D

Dana

M

Mbandy

It was nice and warm here in Phoenix over the weekend, in the 70's and shirtsleave weather for shopping. A little cooler today, only supposed to get up to 64. Nice and sunny.

H

HotStuff

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Area: Got into the 50's today! What a treat!! And is still at 47[sup]o[/sup] as of 7:30 pm. Not bad!![/size]

H

HotStuff

Detroit/Metro area: 50's and Rainy all day. NO WIND. I'll take it anyday over SNOW!! Suppose to be like this or even warmer all WEEK!! YIPPEE.

H

HotStuff

What YOUR WEATHER LIKE today?????

Deroit/Metro: 50+ and very gray and overcast. NO SNOW!!

H

HotStuff

Re: What YOUR WEATHER LIKE today?????

Detroit/ Metro area: 52[sup]o[/sup]and NO WIND. Perfect for Dec.14th!! (tu)

Totally unusal, but I'll take over SNOW anyday!! Have a great day everyone.

W

Wuollebear

Woke up to rain and then at noon it turned to snow. It was blizzard like conditions from noon until about 2:30, got aprx 5 inches of snow in that time. It's still snowing but nothing like it was earlier. It's a heavy wet snow.

H

HotStuff

Goodness WUOLLEBEAR........I just looked up the are you live in and if I didn't know better I'd swear you live on the TOP or Middle of a MOUNTAIN!! I found this wonderful mapping site that gave a areial view and then you could zoom in and I finally actually saw a CITY and streets and hwy's. I thought for sure you lived in the middle of NOWHERE!! You must get TONS of snow over there!! What it the biggest job market in that area?? Just wondering!!

Here's the site I was on: http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...=h&lvl=7&scene=2915553&vendor=msn&pkw= wa_map

Detroit/Metro area: Great temps again today. Suppose to get into the 50's. Everyday a BONUS as far as I'm concerned. Only bad thing is that your body has to get use to the COLD and harsh WINDS all over again once it gets here next week!! Not fun.

Have a fun day everyone.

M

Mbandy

51 and cloudy in the "valley of the sun" No wind today so there's a pollution advisory and it will get up to 73 today.

Have a good weekend everybody!

W

Wuollebear

Hotstuff......
We sit in the foothills of the Cascade mountains on the Columbia river. Wenatchee is a town of about 60,000. We are in apple country (Apple capital of the world) unless you have some type of trade or work in a store or restaurant most work in the apple industry. They either have orchards or work in packing sheds. It's a beautiful area. Within just a few miles we can be high in to the mountains or at a lake or a river or even desert like area on the eastern side of the state. The weather was so strange yesterday. It warmed up last night and so we had slush this morning. Everything is now melted off of the roads and trees. A storm came in and super high winds hit us last night. It was 50-60 miles per hour here in town, just 10 miles up the mountain from us is the ski resort which is closed today due to 130 mile per hours winds! That's just crazy!! It's been a very strange winter so far this year in our area.

H

HotStuff

WB: Thanks for the info on your location. Sounds like a fantastic place to live and a great place to visit!! We'll have to keep it in mind if we're ever out there.
Sure hope that the extreme winds don't ruin the Apple Trees. We live about 15 mins from Apple Country here in my area. It so neat to be able to drive for such a short length of time and be in farmland America and have all these great fruit trees and veggies at my reach. Faster than I want it's getting bought up by developers and turned into subdivison housing. Most are really expensive homes.
Take care and stay inside during those windy times.

Sunny and nice here in Detroit/Metro area today. Temp to get to 46+ !!

H

HotStuff

Detroit/Metro Area!!

It's fantastic here this morning! 54[sup]o[/sup] and climbing. Hopefully we will set a NEW RECORD today!!

This is what it must be like in North Carolina this time of the year!! Time to MOVE!!

WBear: We looked up where you live in our Atlas and you're in a really nice area of the mountain ridge. We tracked the Columbia River all the way up to British Columbia. Amazing how far that river goes.

W

Wuollebear

Hotstuff....
If you ever get out this way be sure and let us know, we would love to meet up with you and show you around!