What's the weather like today where you live??

H

HotStuff

28[sup]o[/sup]right now here in Detroit/Metro area. It was Sunny and way TOO WINDY today. Couldn't even go cut down a Christmas Tree. Just too cold.
LOW 23

T

tigirl1989

:X VERY COLD!!!! In the twenty's and very windy YUCK!!!! I despise winter :X

Friday we set a record high of 76 and now we have true December weather.... oh well nothing I can do about it!!!!!

Dana

M

mailew

29 degrees now.. Hi 42 today.sunny and 5 to 10 mph wind at Delaware beaches.. No one on the boardwalk this AM

H

HotStuff

Michigan - Detroit/Metro Area: 35[sup]o[/sup] and WINDY. Better than 23!

[size=medium]Try and put in what City-State you live in. Makes it nice to relate to the temps doing it that way. THANKS!! [/size]

C

Christoffer

Helsinki, Finland.
It was around 48F when I left to work at noon.
The weather here is unusual warm for this time of the year.
The weather can be at this time of the year between 23F and 5F so this 48F is much better.

T

tigirl1989

In southern PA it is sunny and 48 windy though and feels colder. 19 when on my way to work this AM BRRRRRRRRRRR

Dana

T

tigirl1989

[quote HotStuff][size=medium]WINTER SUCKS if you don't like the cold!! (td)[/size][/quote]

I agree 100%....never have liked the cold and probably never will :X

H

HotStuff

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Area, MIchigan[/size][size=large] 21[sup]o[/sup][/size]!!

M

Mbandy

Perfect here in Phoenix today. Low this morning was 48. Supposed to be 76 this afternoon. Niiiiiiice.

H

HotStuff

Michigan........26[sup]o[/sup] right now w/wind chills in teens!! Brrrr

Mbandy: I have friends that moved to Phoenix area last year. They love it. They're use to the cold from Michigan and say it's a refreshing break when it does get cold. I'm sure they won't think that after they've lived their for awhile. Their blood will thin out like the rest soon and they'll be complaining about how COLD it is when it's 70[sup]o[/sup]outside! :cool:

M

Mbandy

=yeah A few weeks ago when the temp in the morning was around 60 people were already wearing heavy coats and sweatshirts. :dizzy I wear a light jacket now in the morning when it's in the 40's but not on the way home. It's 65 here right now 10:50 AM local time on the way to 73.

Susan flew from NC to South Bend this morning to visit her Sister. It's 17 there right now....brrrrrrr.

H

HotStuff

26[sup]o[/sup] here in my part of Michigan at 4:51 p.m.

Suppose to get up to 40[sup]o[/sup] Saturday afternoon!! Good thing, we need to go and chop down a Christmas tree!!
realistic_tree.gif

P

PH8

[quote HotStuff]

HEY.........BY THE WAY........What's your weather like today!!

:lol

[/quote]
[size=large]
Don't even ask
[/size](td):X

H

HotStuff

[size=medium]Hey PH.....I bet it was above 32[sup]o[/sup][/size] !! You're just spoiled from that nice warm cruise you just got off of!! :girly
You're like me you need to start buying LOTTO tickets on a regular basis!!

H

HotStuff

Michigan........suppose to get to 46[sup]o[/sup] today!! A regular HEAT WAVE for us!! (tu)