What's the weather like today where you live??

H

HotStuff

Sunday in Detroit/Metro Area.......at 11:01 ......48[sup]o[/sup]!!

I have to tell you all that I saw more guys washing their cars and trucks in the driveway than I do in the Summer!! It must be a man thing to be able to do that in the middle of December! Just like golfing in Dec I guess!!

The funniest one was the guy that cuts our lawn. I was coming home at 10:00'ish and was driving past his house and he was out there with his garage lights on washing his truck. UNREAL!! It's dark for heavens sake and late!! Mocho Man!!

M

mailew

55 degrees at 6am on the beach in Delaware. High forcast to be in 6o's.
I feel sorry for my neighbors who spent all that money going to Florida.

H

HotStuff

You just better hope they're NOT coming home too soon because it most likely would start to SNOW!! :D

Detroit/Metro Area: 48 right now and the SUN was out until just a little while ago. Watched a HAWK get a 'stupid Dove' in the backyard earlier! Big Bird!!

PH: Nut Rolls are doing just fine in the oven right now!! 5:19 pm!!

O

outback

This is the best weatherI have experienced since arriving in this country,a few years ago.

O

outback

I am living in the Boston Area and this is the best fall weather I have experienced since arriving from the U.K. in 2002. May it never end(But I know it will)

S

sanjoseca

32[sup]o[/sup] overnight.....26[sup]o[/sup] down in Gilroy. CXold for us in the Bay Area.

H

HotStuff

Detroit/Metro Area: It's 30[sup]o[/sup] outside here right now at 1:40 A.M.!

Cold, but it could be 5 below zero already too!! So like OUTBACK.....I'll take it and hope it lasts forever. FAT CHANCE.

We had frost on the grass the morning for the first time in a long time!! Looked funny. I'm spoiled already. It's suppose to get cold for Christmas Day and the day after.

Nice hearing from all of you folks. Keep coming back!! I love comparing WEATHER in different States.

M

Mbandy

Yikes =eek it has been in the low to mid 30's the last several mornings and only the upper 50's in the afternoon. Hate to sound like I'm complaining but that's a little brisk for here in Phoenix. I've seen frost here on different occasions but not so far this year although there are freeze warnings every night and people have to cover their sensitive outdoor plants. Steam is rising from the swimming pool as I leave for work in the morning.

H

HotStuff

Detroit/Metro area: 44 [sup]o[/sup]
UNHEARD OF for this time of year. Normally we should be at 18-20[sup]o!!

By the way........today is the 1st day of WINTER offically! [/sup]

K

K2Serb

[size=large]Det/Metro Area: RAIN and 50[sup]o[/sup] I'll take it anyday over snow![/size]

M

Mbandy

=yeah Warmer in detroit than Phoenix for crying out loud. Nasty here right now, raining and 46 degrees at 2:30 PM. Yuck....

Merry Christmas everybody.

K

K2Serb

X( 12:33 A.M. Detroit/Metro area: Temps 43[sup]o[/sup]!!

All I can say MBandy is ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN. Before you know it you'll be at 90 and 105+ !!

L

Libby

In Grand Rapids, MI, it's raining and about 37 degrees - not cold enough for snow, but VERY windy. I'd rather be on a cruise.

P

PH8

73[sup]o[/sup]now and still sunny....was about 80........even the ice cream man came thru the neighborhood!!

K

K2Serb

Detroit/Metro area: 43[sup]o[/sup] and NO RAIN right now!

By the way PH lives in Florida in case anyone needed to know!! :cool:

Everyone have a SAFE next few days out on the roads. It's crazy out there!!

S

sanjoseca

Clear and low fifties in San Jose today.....supposed to get rain tomorrow through Tuesday.....we'll see.