What's the weather like today where you live??

K

K2Serb

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Area: 46[sup]o[/sup]at 9:00 A.M.!! Terrific way to start out the NEW YEAR!! The Sunrise over hear right now it beautiful!!

Have a fantastic NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget that City or State so we know just where your weather post is from!! [/size]

L

lizzitish

We're at the Jersey Shore and its raining cats/dogs....and its real windy here. Lousy weather to start the New Year....Happy New Year everyone, be safe out there!

S

sanjoseca

Sunny and clear skies....mid fifties today.......good day for a cruise up California 1 from Santa Cruz to Halfmoon Bay.

K

K2Serb

Detroit/Metro area: Sunny 48-50[sup]o[/sup] depending on where you're at. Slight wind. Too warm in the car.

K

K2Serb

Detroit/Metro area: Got over 50+[sup]o[/sup]today. Love it!

MBandy: Enjoy your cool temps while you can. It'll be 110[sup]o[/sup]before you know it!!

M

Mbandy

No kidding about our summers. I have to say I'll take the 110 with no humidity over a sultry 85 with 85% humidity in DTW though.

Cooler here today after a nice 73 yesterday. Only supposed to get to 63 today cloudy again today too.

S

sanjoseca

We didn't have any weather at all here today in San Jose. No temperature, no rain, no wind, no snow......

You guys from AZ always try to fool yourselves about the "dry heat".....It's HOT down there!:D

K

K2Serb

SAN posted:
Geez, I didn't hear anything on the NEWS about California dropping off into the Ocean today!! Sure it's not just your stuffed up nose making you feel like the Weather disappeared?? =huh Silly Man!!

It was 50 here and Sunny today and I loved it. The MOON is HUGE and BRIGHT right now!! Neat looking.

M

Mbandy

sanjoseca, you're right, the dry heat thing is something we keep repeating to ourselves here in :AZ when it's 118.

They say that you know you're a true Arizonan when it is summer...and the storm clouds come rolling in...and it doesn't rain...and you're disappointed.

Sunny and 60's in Phoenix today.

K

K2Serb

Mbrandy........SAN is just jealous that you can SEE your RAIN CLOUDS.....
over by him there's too much smog. They know it's going to rain as the DROPS of rain start to hit the sidewalks and cars when it's coming down.

51[sup]o[/sup] in Detroit/Metro area tonight!! Yeh!!

M

mailew

At 6am EST the temp is 55 degrees,wind is 8 mph, and this is on the boardwalk at Rehoboth Beach Delaware ( The First State).... Think I'll go swimming!

K

K2Serb

52[sup]o[/sup] here in Detroit/Metro area!!

Mailew......You're right about going swimming. No SNOW for Skiing anywhere around here!! :)

K

K2Serb

[size=medium]It's 52[sup]o[/sup] over here in Detroit and it's almost MIDNIGHT! Unbelievable!!

We did get a lot of RAIN today!! Much better than SNOW!! (tu)
[/size]

K

K2Serb

Detroit/Metro Area: Brrrrrrrr chilly!! 35[sup]o, cloudy, windy, rain off and on. OFF for now!!
See how fast you can get spoiled by these ElNino temps!! It's suppose to be SNOWY and 18 degrees this time of January!! No snow yet!! (tu)

Enjoy your day everyone!!:wave[/sup]

M

Mbandy

Nice here in Phoenix today, supposed to be 73. Good weather for the tourists coming to the BCS Championship Game over in Glendale.

Talking about rain here in Phoenix. Sometimes in the Summer we get Virga. That's rain that you can see coming from the clouds but evaporating in the heat before it gets to the ground.

K

K2Serb

34[sup]o[/sup] here in Detroit/Metro Area.......and Bright.

Wish the 45 temps would come back. Hee Hee...dream on!!