What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

Was suppsed to be 68 here today and in the 70's over the weekend but they've revised it. Only 61 here in Phoenix today and Mid 60's over the weekend. I'll take it though.

Have a great weekend all...

K

Kathie-K2

Not too bad here in Detroit/Metro area today. Around 35 at Noon and then it went down to 28 later in the evening. Still little to no snow.

MBandy........we got a offer from one of those $99 a night rooms at a Time-Share Marriott place in Phoenix today. Almost not worth coming and spending the 90 mins at the BRAINWASHING session if it's only near 70's and lower!! Can't you guys do better than that over there??

Cuzin: I feel your Brrrrrr!!

L

lizzitish

Woke up to a dusting this morning(maybe an inch) of snow...our first "significant" snowfall this year, and its the end of January...go figure. The kids will be disappointed tho, they are hoping for a snow day. They have a 90 min. delay-even tho it doesnt look like theres enough snow for that...LOL

M

Mbandy

That weather channel girl with her perfect weather curl says 71 here in Phoenix today. I hear it's cold, cold, cold back east :(

Marriott time share here in Phoenix? Not sure =huh

If you ever come this way check out the Pointe Hilton Resorts, there are several. Pointe Hilton Tapatio is the better one. They all have cool water parks. You can usually get a great rate for the Pointe Hiltons on Priceline.

K

Kathie-K2

MBandy: Thanks for the tip on the Hilton place.

The WEATHER MAN here is telling us to GET THE SHOVELS out and ready. Suppose to get a nice amount of the WHITE STUFF late in the night or tomorrow.

It's nice here today. CRISP.....but sunny!!

M

Mbandy

I see that Florida is going to be cold. This has been a crazy winter weather wise :dizzy

Cloudy with a few rain sprinkles here in Phoenix today. It's supposed to be rainy most of the day with a high of 58...down from the 70 we had yesterday.

K

Kathie-K2

Cold here too.........Brrrrr, but SUNNY all day and that helps!

Going down to the low 20's again tonight. Somekind of "Clipper" coming our way tomorrow night too. Wish those Canadians would keep their CLIPPERS to themselves!! :lol

MBandy: It'll be in th 100's before you know it. Hang in there and keep shining up those Golf Clubs!!

SAN: You got any better weather in Calf??

PH: HOpe your Birdbath doesn't CRACK in two from all the cold water and freezing! ::eek:

M

Mbandy

Another cloudy and "cool" day here, much like yesterday.

I know those 100's are coming soon enough. It's just a shame to see so many plants dying or dead. Alot of the bogunvilla just hasn't been able to stand up to the cold. Most of the plants outside our office building are dried up and dead :( The cactus and palm trees seem to be weathering ok.

D

DanielB

Hi,

today was not to cold, only -20 celcius with the wind factor. Yesterday was worst, about -30 celcius with the wind factor.
I hope this help you enjoy the 20 degree you have ;o)

Best regards,

Daniel

S

sanjoseca

San Jose was in the mid fifties with clear skies.....I thin we are in a drought now. Supposed to get up to 70 this weekend....no rain in sight.

What city, Daniel?

K

Kathie-K2

I was thinking the same thing SAN.........WHAT CITY Daniel??

Detroit/Metro area.......still in the 20's and SNAPPY! But the SUN was out again and that makes it liveable!

D

DanielB

[quote sanjoseca]What city, Daniel?[/quote]

Oups ! I forgot to mention that I'm from Quebec city ;o)

Winter was very mild until 2 weeks ago. NOw we have normal temperature for this time of the year. Hopefully, the temperature will raise over -10 celcius next weekend. THis will be great for the Winter Carnival. If you are interested, take a look at some pictures I took last monday :

DSC_0052webs.jpg

DSC_0033webs.jpg

DSC_0040webs.jpg

DSC_0041webs.jpg

This is just a sample of what can be seen at the winter carnival. Sadly, there is no cruise to Quebec during winter ;o)

Best regards,

Daniel

K

Kathie-K2

Good Job Daniel!! Great PICTURES.

Here in Downtown Detroit they are buy making snow with machines (so there's enough of it) for our WinterFest!! It was a huge success last year during the Super Bowl game that was hosted here.

I'll view it from my couch on the TV. I'm NOT a Winter person at all!!

Thanks for posting your City!!

D

DanielB

Thanks Kathie !

We have less snow as we are used too. Because of the mild temperature we had, most of the precipitation were rain. I would say that we have at most 1/3 of the snow we should have. I use to live 6 hours north of Quebec city (a lot colder) and I learned to like winter ;o)

Best regards,

Daniel

I

iluvcruzin

Daniel - those pictures are FABULOUS! Thank you so much for sharing them. I would love to see those sculptures in person! :)

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: Brrrrrr cold and suppose to be getting colder! They're talking low's of ZERO at night!! (td)

D

DanielB

[quote iluvcruzin]Daniel - those pictures are FABULOUS![/quote]

Thanks for the kind words !

[quote iluvcruzin]Thank you so much for sharing them. [/quote]

My pleasure.

[quote iluvcruzin]I would love to see those sculptures in person! :) [/quote]

Then you have to come to Quebec city during the winter Carnival ;o)

If you enjoy photography, you can take a look at my web album. Just remember that I started this hobby (photography) less then one year ago. My next cruise will be my second one, but it will be my first one since I got hooked to this hobby. I will definitively have good opportunities to take great pictures :eek:)

So here is the link :

http://www.pbase.com/pb_danielb

Hope you'll enjoy !

Daniel

Daniel.jpg