What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

I grew up in the mid-west too, Indiana & Michigan. I remember those cold days. It was 28 degrees when we were beachcombing at sunrise on North Carolina's outer banks last weekend.

It's 64 in Phoenix right now. The snowbirds are lounging in and around the pool again.

K

Kathie-K2

64 degrees for Snowbirds isn't bad if they LIVE there for 4- 5 months out of the year!! But I'd like it just at 76 -78 if I was on vacation in Phoenix!!!

We're suppose to get another HIT of about 1 - 2 inches of snow on top of all this ICE. I see myself staying INSIDE the HOUSE again on Monday. So nice to be retired and NOT have to SLIDE to work in that stuff!! ::eek:

K

Kathie-K2

NOt bad here in Detroit/Metro area today. Just needed some SUNSHINE really bad. Hate when it's dreary!!

At least we didn't get the SNOW the weather people kept telling us was coming. Love when they're wrong and it doesn't effect us.

M

mommabean

It was HOT here in S. FL. We haven't had much of a winter. We finally had some patchy light frost last weekend and I had to be on a cruise and miss it. Oh darn. :)

S

sanjoseca

Fifty in San Jose this morning....the rain is continuing. Lot of snow in the Sierra Nevada.....wish I were up there....two weeks, we get to go.

K

Kathie-K2

36 tonight at 11:45 pm in Detroit/Metro area!!

Did anyone see the picture of the landslide right in the middle of downtown San Francisco today on the news??? WOW......that was UNBELIEVEABLE.And nobody was hurt!! I sure wouldn't live on the top of the slope anymore.::eek: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17362399/

H

Hollyanne

It is 63 degrees right now and clear and sunny!
The weather channel says it will be a high of 80.
Looks like our cool weather is over and we are heading for a hot hot summer this year!

Holly
p.s. I'm in Gainesville, FL ....anyone else live nearby?

S

sanjoseca

49[sup]o[/sup]F around here this morning. The hills around the Bay Area are all covered in snow.

Those slides happen several times a year in and around San Francisco.

M

Mbandy

Well "cooled" off a bit today. Only 71 as a high here in Phoenix. It is supposed to be 39 on Thursday morning with a high on Thursday of 61.

K

Kathie-K2

wesborland2143: Hey there!! Nice of you to post just before you went to BED!! Yikes it was 3:06 A.M. was that your time or Central Time?? Even so it was Midnight here!! Come back again!!

Thursdays Report: Detroit/Metro Area.....getting sleet and some freezing rain that is suppose to turn into just RAIN soon!! ::eek:

March is ROARING in like a LION!! But that's okay Winter is almost over so I can handle anything from here out!!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro area: RAINED ALL DAY and it's STILL raining out there.

The GREAT LAKES STATE is filling up it's lakes!! ::eek:[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Sun is out here in Detroit/Metro area. Still in the 40's and Chilly!

Can't wait until MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUG, SEPT, OCT and even NOV!! :daisy

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro Area: Weather people calling for 2-4 inches of Fluffy Snow by rush-hour in the morning!! HOpe it misses us!!

Love when they're wrong in our favor!! It was 10 degrees last night and this morning. Got the heating bill delivered today. It should have come by way of the BRINKS truck!! ::eek: