What's the weather like today where you live??

I

iluvcruzin

Thanks for the link Daniel! I loved your photo's They are truely amazing. You will get many opportunities for some great shots =photo in the different ports of call. I hope when you get back you will share them in the cruise @ddicts gallery. :)

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro........Brrrrrrr cold........6 degrees without WINDCHILL.

Bring back ElNino!!

G

Granduer Sailer

It is a wonderful -8 with a windchill of -35 in Johnstown PA. Its Just balmy out there!!

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: 6 BELOW ZERO and I don't know what the windchill is......too afraid to look!!

Hey SAilor........you beat us by a few degrees. Brrrrrrr too cold!

S

sanjoseca

43[sup]o[/sup]F in San Jose....high of 66[sup]o[/sup]F.

Supposed to get a week of rain starting on Wednesday, which is good, because we really need it.

G

Granduer Sailer

I dont think that is an honor that i would like to have and i agree it is extremely cold!!

K

Kathie-K2

8 degrees in Detroit/Metro area tonight!! Suppose to be getting better everyday from here on in. Hee Hee.....our funny weather people think that 15 degrees is BETTER and above ZERO at night should make us all HAPPY!!

GIVE ME GLOBAL WARMING ANYDAY!

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit Metro area........Suppose to be up to 27[sup]o[/sup]most of the rest of this weekend. Might get some snow flurries. :(

Haven't had to bring out the snowblower yet this year. So far so good.

M

Mbandy

Well with all those single digits I have been hesitant to share the Phoenix weather. Been in the 70's since last weekend. I think we made it to 80 at least one day this week. Snowbirds in the heated pool right outside my apartment when I get home in the afternoon. Looks like a remake of the movie Cocoon :lol

Supposed to be back down in the 60's by Monday.

K

Kathie-K2

I'm laughing at your last statement MBandy!! Too funny!!

Detroit/Metro: Got up to 30[sup]o[/sup]today. Regular HEAT WAVE!!

K

Kathie-K2

FINE/FLUFFY SNOW coming down now here in Detroit Area!

Suppose to have a STORM WATCH tomorrow about this time!! ::eek:

K

Kathie-K2

Monday, Feb 19th Detroit/Metro area!

It was 40 degrees here at 8 pm in the evening! UNREAL. It's suppose to get colder as the night goes on and then the rest of the week we're suppose to stay at a low of 35-38 degrees in the evening. THANK GOODNESS..........that ZERO TEMP stuff was hard to take.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]SUNNY & BRIGHT here in Detroit/Metro area!

Can't ask for much more than that in Feb!! Snow is melting and you can see the grass again!! That's always a GOOD SIGN!!

[/size]

E

earl_m

I am from Montreal. It is suppose to be a nice weekend . as far as
as winter weekend goes. no snow.

K

Kathie-K2

Getting colder here in Michigan......but still waiting for that Blizzard and ICE they're talking about us getting after midnite tonight!! Just what we don't need.:(

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro Area: Getting HIT by Freezing Rain right now.

Front windows look like "bathroom Shower Glass" that you can't see through!! ::eek: Suppose to be like this on and off ALL DAY. Whoppee!!

K

Kathie-K2

MBandy: It's getting a little better. The SALT trucks have been out in most communitites and the main roads are DE-ICED!! :)

Just part of living in the Mid-West!! Don't know why they call us the Mid-West??? I look at a map and it still looks like we are more EAST than WEST!! =huh