What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: STILL COLD .....14 degrees this morning!! But SUNNY!! That does help one make it through the day!!

Have a great day everyone!!

M

Mbandy

Summer's coming early... 80's the last couple of days...really sunny too. The cacti are starting to bloom...but the hibiscus and bouganvilla are brown and dead from our cold snaps during the winter months :(

K

Kathie-K2

HI MBandy!! Sorry to hear about the plants that didn't make it through the cold snap! Bummer! :(

It's suppose to get up to 43 [sup]o[/sup]today!! And each day forward it's suppose to get even warmer. But of course with that comes RAIN!! Oh well, you can't have it both ways.

Have a fun weekend ALL!!

S

spinkens

Hi, This is my first time at this. I'm always curious about the weather. It got up to fifty in Phila. After our recent snow and really cold weather, its seems spring is on its way finally. My forth cruise if in thirty-four days so I won't haft to worry about being snowed-in. When I get the hang of this, I"ll be a "chatterbox' I am a true addict and glad to find other like-minded souls.

K

Kathie-K2

Well HELLO there SPINKINS!! Don't get too hooked........you'll NEVER get anything else done from being on here all the time. :D

Detroit/Metro area: Gloomy and Damp. Temps in the 50's. Suppose to get even warmer tomorrow, but RAIN coming with it!!

J

JackS

I think spring may have sprung here in Michigan. We have temps in the mid 60's and sunny. I doubt we are done with the snow yet but at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

K

Kathie-K2

JackS......where do you LIVE in MICHIGAN???

[size=large]Detroit/Metro: 73[sup]o[/sup] today! LOVE IT!![/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Still 64 here right now at 9:00 a.m. But cold front is due by NOON with RAIN!

Hey at least the worst of Winter is behind us. [/size]

K

Kathie-K2

It's going to get COLD here again tonight.

Today it was 64 and tonight it's going down to 34!! UNREAL!

Hey, that Michigan for you!!

M

Mbandy

Looks like winter is returning to the east.

Meanwhile, here in Phoenix :AZ back to record highs. We broke the record yesterday with 95, supposed to break the record today with 97. If it gets above 95 today it will be the first time on record that it has gotten above 95 this early in the year.

Here in Phoenix it is never a matter of "if" we'll make it to 100 during the summer, just when the 100's will start. We'll be flirting with 100 today through Sunday. That's waaaaaay early for us. Ususally sometime in may for the first 100.

It's 8:45 AM as I write this and it is 71. That's six degrees higher than it was at 8.

Looks like I'll be taking my Caribbean cruise next month to cool off?

HOT!

K

Kathie-K2

MBandy: 100 + is just way too HOT for this Michigander!! But I guess I could get use to it!! :daisy

Detroit/Metro Area: 43[sup]o[/sup] and Sunny!! Much better than the East Coast folks and their NorEaster!!

Next week we're suppose to get into the MID 57's!! Not bad!! (tu)

M

Mbandy

We broke the record every day from Thursday through Monday. Don't think we will today though only 82 today which is still about 10 degrees above the average.

We only made it to 99 (officially at the airport) on Saturday and Sunday but some of the areas in the Valley were over 100. Still havn't hit the official 100 yet but it's coming sooner than usual this year.

K

Kathie-K2

Mbandy: I could use about 3 days of those 99 temps right about now. It's chilly over here tonight. Suppose to get nicer the rest of the week. But that's only in the 55's at best.

Rain on Wed afternoon!!

This coming from Detroit/Metro area!!

M

Mbandy

Well, we went from cooler than normal to way above normal record breaking heat and now back to normal. Around 70 here right now cloudy with rain this morning.

We don't mind the rain here, it's a refreshing change.

M

Mbandy

Rained most of the day yesterday and was cooler when I left work than when I got to work. Back in the '50's yesterday afternoon and evening.

Really nice today. Supposed to be in the '70's

K

Kathie-K2

Mbandy: Sounds like your weather is UP and DOWN just like Michigan!!

It's been nice here so far this week.

Today: 62 degrees and partly cloudy. Rather nice actually!! Suppose to get rain tomorrow.

N

nimbex

it's now 71 degrees, we broke the fayetteville Nc high of 88 on sunday.... we're almost thinking it's a shame to sail on saturday with the weather so nice