What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Mbandy: Nice to hear you're temps are UP to normal!!

[/size]

[size=small]

I've been on vacation for a few weeks in Florida. Had great weather and only smelled the fires one day. THANK GoODNESS!!
We were on the Gulf on Marco Island and I think the fires were from Allagator Alley fires.

CHILLY here in Michigan the last 2 days. HIGHS only 58-60. Way too cold after nice 85's in Florida.

[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: Sun was out today. Got up into the 70's for a change.

Had light frost last night.

Suppose to get into 80's on Wed and Thurs. It's looking up.:daisy

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]Hello everyone who stops by on here!

Detroit/Metro area: Got to 94[sup]o[/sup]here today. WOW......talk about HOT HOT HOT!! The grass loves it. I personally like 78[sup]o[/sup] and NO HUMIDITY.

Enjoy the rest of your week!! :wave
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]Detroit/Metro Area!! 80% chance of rain today. Bummer for all the picnic/park people.

It's dry and the sun is peaking out right now, but the weather people are calling for on and off rain during the day.

MONDAY it's suppose to be 74[sup]o[/sup] and sunny! Hopefully!!

Enjoy your Holiday Weekend everyone!! :daisy[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Well right now it's 78[sup]o[/sup]and we have "sprinkles of rain" again. It's been raining lightly on an off all morning and now into the afternoon.

I'm tired of this already!! Bring out the SUNSHINE!! :daisy

[size=large]Detroit/Metro area in Michigan[/size]

F

Froggie620

Raining! AND I'M AT WORK - Boo HOO - :eek:
I work for a public school system in the administrative offices. Our schools end on May 30th.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]Detroit/Metro area: Sunny,80's NO HUMIDITY. Just perfect!! :daisy[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Froggie: You're out of school by now......enjoy the Summer!! WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN??? Our kids go until the middle of June.

[size=small]Detroit/Metro area: So far this morning cooler and dry.[/size]

Predicting RAIN STORM again for today. We had a BIG ONE yesterday.
Everything looks nice and green and healthy now. Humidity so far this morning is better, but that won't last if the SUN comes out.

Enjoy your day everyone.

K

Kathie-K2

luckyTheCatOpt.gif

THIS KIND OF TELLS IT ALL. EXCEPT IT'S WINDY TOO. AND TEMPS ARE ONLY 52[sup]O[/sup] RIGHT NOW!! Bummer.

J

jeepin

Oh it's horrible here in SGA my weather station read 102.7 today with 85% humidity ( i have it in the shade too) and to make things even better our AC went out on friday night.

K

Kathie-K2

Bummer on your Air Cond going out!! :X

Here in Michigan it's just PERFECT and suppose to stay that way ALL WEEK!! Love it!

Have a great week everyone!!

M

Mbandy

Hello from the desert... It's HOT 107 degrees. (But the weather channel says it only "feels like" 100). Our humidity is only 5%.

That's OK though, it's supposed to warm up a bit later in the week HOT!

K

Kathie-K2

HOLY CRAP MBandy.........107[sup]o[/sup] that's HOT no matter what the humidity is!!

We've had ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL weather here the past few weeks. It finally rained for a whole hour on Monday and we could have use about 2 more hours to get things to turn a little greener.

Our humidity so far this season hasn't been bad at all. Today is a little chilly, but it's going to be in the 80's this afternoon. Almost feels like San Diego temps here!! I WISH!

Later.......

M

Mbandy

Well, it was 90 when I left for work at 8:15 this morning. Now it's 5:43 PM and it is now 106 but the weather channel assures me that it only "feels like" 100. GREAT! It was 108 an hour ago and supposed to be 111 tomorrow! Woweee HOT!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]It's HOT HOT HOT here in Michigan. Suppose to get to 95 today. Need RAIN really badly. Everything is drying up.

Sun_is_hot.gif
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

DETROIT/METRO AREA:

Finally cooled off enough this morning to OPEN ALL the windows and let some cool fresh air in. Nice to turn off the Air Cond too!!

Enjoy your day all.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]NOT GOOD over here in Detroit/Metro, Michigan area!

Very overcast, ready to rain any minute and chilly!

4947879.gif
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]Detroit/Metro area: 69[sup]o[/sup] right now and overcast. 40% chance of Thunder Storms later in day. High 82[sup]o[/sup]
Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.
[/size]