What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

Hey there SunnyDAy..........Sarasota is one of our FAVORITE places to come down to from Michigan. Been doing it for 35 years!! Love it there.

It was a LOVELY DAY here in Detroit/Metro area.

Saturday is suppose to be HOT, STICKY and in the mid 90's. ::eek:

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro: 90 degrees at 11:35 P.M. That's unreal heat!! [/size]

K

Kathie-K2

COOLER FINALLY here in Detroit/Metro area!! Mid 70's right now.

NO HUMIDITY for a change!!

A

angelo721

Well here in Ft. Lauderdale it is Hot, sticky, humid. In the 90's

The only thing that gets me through the day is thinking of great places with great weather like Monterey, CA.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: Started out Cooler, then some very light showers and then the SUN came out and STEAMED IT ALL UP.

9:30 pm it's NICE and COOL again!!

SAN Diego would be my choice right now!!

K

Kathie-K2

FANTASTIC here in Detroit/Metro area.

A little cooler in the mid-70's and a nice breeze.

Suppose to be nice for the next few days and then HEAT UP AGAIN into the 90's next week.

K

Kathie-K2

It doesn't get much better than this over here in MICHIGAN......80[sup]p[/sup] and NO HUMIDITY and sunny with some puffy white clouds here and there PERFECT. ;)

Detroit/Metro area!! Macomb, MI

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium] Detroit/Metro area looking good! Another FANTASTIC DAY coming up.

Hopefully, we'll get some rain later today!! [/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Hey there.......did ya miss me?? :girly

Weather here outside Detroit area is FABULOUS!!

Indian Summer at it's best this past whole week.

No humidity, Sunny, in the High 80's,

Just doesn't get any better than this unless you're in Hawaii!!

So how's your weather folks??
[/size]

G

gottacruz

hi,
today in s. ca. woke up to cloudy skies, took my car into get it fixed, then the skies opened up, and wow:), the rain came down in buckets for about 15 min, then the sun came out, but later it poured again, in the afternoon.

gottacruz

K

Kathie-K2

Bet you can use the RAIN over in South Calf whenever it shows up.

This really isn't the rainy season over there is it? We have friends that live in San Jose.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Finally getting that rain the weather people kept promising us!!

But the nice part is that it's 72[sup]o[/sup]outside now!! Not bad for end of September, Raining and in MICHIGAN!! Let's hope the "Cold Front" doesn't follow it to quickly.

Enjoy your day folks.
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro area: Another Fabulous day over here!! Suppose to be a FANTATIC WEEKEND and most of next week in the mid 80's. Gotta love it when it's like this and NO HUMIDITY.

Trees Up North are starting to turn fast now. We'll be going on a car trip to see the color changes soon.
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Area.

It's RAINING lightly here right now. At least the Temps are still not cold. We could use the rain.
[/size]