What's the weather like today where you live??

S

seabreeze2012

I woke up this morning to all the cars are frozen minus 4 degrees, cold cold and a little more cold across the pond in the UK.

E

Elswick

Weather just gray and boring no seasonal crispness or snow.

Elswick

Grimsby

England
2.30 PM

M

Mbandy

Still cooler than usual here in Vegas. It was 26 degrees this morning. I'm ready for Summer....bring on the 110's HOT!

K

Kathie-K2

YIKES MBandy......those temps are just not right for Vegas!!

It rained last night and melted all our snow, so we're back to GREEN GRASS here in Detroit/Metro suburbs. The temp this morning was 50 degrees and up until a little while ago it was holding it's own. Now it's dropping FAST. The winds coming from Chicago are bringing in a COLD FRONT and we'll be in the teens by tonight. Bummer.....I liked the Global Warming effect much better!! :girly

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays depending on what you celebrate to ALL YOU NICE people who stop by and tell us what your weather is like. It's fun to read.

Take care........And enjoy a SAFE HOLIDAY!!:)-D

M

Mbandy

=yeah It has been cooler than usual here. The average for this time of year is 59 but we've been in the 40's and low 50's lately. Yesterday it only made it to 46 and today's forecast says 49 for the high. 40's and 50's for the rest of the year with overnight lows in the 30's every night.

Last winter in Phoenix we had the coolest winter in 15 years and follwed it up with the hottest summer on record. Very strange.

Wishing you a safe and happy holiday too Kathie.

K

Kathie-K2

We're in a "FOG" mode right now here in the Detroit Suburbs!! I bet the Airport is a mess with back-ups due to the fog.

Suppose to get to 40 degrees today. That's a GOOD THING.

Have a great day all.

K

Kathie-K2

Amazingly it's still nice here! 34-38[sup]o[/sup] right now. I'll take that anyday to BELOW ZERO temps!! Love this Global Warming stuff!!

Have a great day all.

M

Mbandy

It was 32 when I left for work this morning at 3:30. It will cool down to 28 by 6:30. It is always coolest just before sunrise. Supposed to make it to 44 this afternoon. Susan bought me a nice wool scarf for Christmas. That sure helps on these chilly mornings.

K

Kathie-K2

YIKES..MBandy......that's darn right COLD for you guys.

It's POURING RAIN here right now at 5:35 Pm. Friday night.
Hope the temps don't fall anymore or it will be a ICE SKATING RINK out there.

M

Mbandy

Weather channel says 32 right now...I'm getting used to it. Supposed to make it all the way up to 48 today. The good news is that there's not much wind. On Thursday it was about the same temperature but the wind was blowing and that made it really miserable to be outside.

I feel bad for all the tourists coming in for New Year's Eve. They're expecting warmer weather than this.

K

Kathie-K2

We're at 40 degrees with SUNSHINE today ( Monday, Dec 31st)!! It melted all the snow from last night. Yippee!!

Everyone Enjoy your New Years Eve and have a fantastic 2008!!

M

Mbandy

Well, I could say "ditto" to my last post. It is 31 here right now, same as it is in Detroit. Supposed to make it to 49 later today.

Happy New Year Kathie.

K

Kathie-K2

Happy New Year to you MBandy!!

What a difference a DAY makes. We're getting pounded with a REAL SNOW STORM here right now. It started about midnight and is still falling steady. I'd say we have at least 6-8 inches if not more already. It's a WET HEAVY SNOW. Looks so pretty outside right now. We're suppose to get even more snow later today!! ::eek: (td) What a way to start 2008 out!!

Later...........

M

Mbandy

Well, no snow here but there is lots of it up on Mt. Charleston. I can see it from my balcony at home. Time for some more coffee.

K

Kathie-K2

SUNNY and freezing cold at 20 degrees here in Detroit Suburbs. Thank goodness for the SUN out there. Makes it so much easier to take the cold.

I ran out to the end of the driveway for the MAIL and that was enough OUTSIDE FRESH AIR for me!! I'm just NOT a WINTER person. I should really be living in Hawaii!! Shouldn't we all!! :lol

M

Mbandy

We have rain this morning which to me is always a welcome sight here in the Mojave desert. It is the very southern tip of the storm that's affecting California. Not hard rain but enough to use the umbrella. The good news is that it is 48 degrees this morning, much warmer than what we have had lately. I’d rather have the rain than the cold any day. Supposed to be up to 56 by the time I get off this afternoon but the wind is supposed to pick up after sunrise…so we’ll see.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]It's 62 degrees here right now at 3:00 PM Monday!! UNREAL. We should be in the teens or single diget numbers this time of the year. Just love that Global Warming!!

We broke a 1989 record today that was 57. Might break another one tomorrow.
[/size]

T

tedyhills

unexpectedly beautiful for this time of the year,by the way happy new year to everyone :party