What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

Not bad today. Mostly sunny and 57 degrees. Yesterday we had a strange mixture of sun and clouds. It started to rain and there was the brightest most brilliant rainbow I have ever seen. Pretty awesome.

J

judiallan

Today it is sleeting, but we have had a total of 60 inches of snow this winter. :help

M

Mbandy

Another nice day here in Vegas hopefully it will last through my days off (Tues and Wed)

F

familygal

Hi

Here in Mississauga, Ontario today is bitter cold!

With the wind sheild they are saying it is -31.

We had to shovel again this morning....can't wait until the cruise!!!

Familygal

R

RCCLady

Woke up to sleet and cold this a.m. in the Georgia area, I haven't watched the new's yet, but last night the weatherman said we were suppose to get down to 29-degrees. It's going to stay cold all day! I'm ready for Spring!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Good Work folks on telling us what City/State you are in when reporting your weather. It really helps! Keep it up. [/size]

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro area: Freezing COLD today (20), but very very Sunny and Bright. I guess that's better than Grey and Gloomy!! (tu)[/size]

R

RCCLady

Good morning Royal Caribbean Cruiser's!! Woke up to a temp. of 23-degrees here in Georgia!
Enough is enough already, who's ready for Spring!!! Wishing everyone a great day!

S

story_teller

Hey,

Weather in UK -

Pretty cold, grey and cloudy.

Still recovering from our mini earthquake which we were all rather excited about as such things never really happen over here.
which is good of course.;)

R

RCCLady

Okay now, I know we have more RCCruiser's out there than myself and the few regular's who post on this Forum!!! Come on gang, wakey-wakey, wipe the sleep outta those eye's and let's get to posting this a.m.!!!

Woke-up to 41-degrees this a.m. in Georgia, going to warm up thru this weekend, but I'm afraid bad weather will be heading our way come Monday night into Tuesday a.m. not a good thing as we have been slammed with Tornadoes already. How is it in your neck of the wood's?!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Good for you Rcclady for telling them to get up and post!!

Detroit/Metro suburbs.............More snow again today. Enough already.
Suppose to get to 44 degrees and RAIN on Tuesday. Good......maybe it'll melt some of this mess.

MBandy......how's it going over your way??:wave
[/size]

R

RCCLady

Woke-up to 41-degrees this a.m. in Georgia, high's for today reaching the 70-degree mark! Wish I wuz crusin'!!!

M

Mbandy

Really nice here in Vegas the last few days. 75 here right now. This is the first day since before Thanksgiving I have not worn a jacket or sweater to work. I did bring one with me in case it cools off before I get of at 7 though.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit Metro Suburbs

35 degrees right now and suppose to get up into the 40's. WOW....a HEAT WAVE of sorts!! Hee Hee.
On Monday, we might get up to 47 degrees with RAIN. Sure hope it melts all this UGLY SNOW. I've had enough for this year.

Have a fun day over there Vegas MBandy!! :daisy
[/size]

M

Mbandy

Cooler today and windy. Only supposed to make it to 59 today. Quite a change from yesterdays 76 :(

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]No more snow here tonight. Tomorrow its supposeto rain all day. It's suppose to be 47 degrees. That should help melt some of the huge piles on the sides of th driveway. '
Today it was nice outside..........45=47 degrees. And sunny. [/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs........CRAPPY.......w/Rain...turning to freezing rain later tonight. Need I say more. (td)[/size]

M

Mbandy

Sorry to hear that Kathie. Just hang on, spring is coming.

Sunny here today. Supposed to be 60. Cooling down to the low 40's over night. For my day off tomorrow they're predicting 70.