What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]EARL P........just where do you live??? We don't know where that BIG SNOW is going to be???

Detroit/Metro Surburbs: Got 6" of new SNOW last night. Running out of room for anymore of that white stuff. It's Sunny and bright out there right now and 40 degrees. Wish it would go up into the 55 degree range and start melting some of this stuff.

[/size]

L

lisaNcharlie94

Found that big snow storm here ...We are in Lancaster, Ohio (45 mins south of Columbus) and we are in a blizzard now ... suppose to get 10 - 15 inches of that white stuff by EOD Sat., so far we have about 6 inches.

M

Mbandy

Really nice here today. Perfect shirtsleave weather. Suny and 70. Supposed to be cloudy & windy tomorrow but 73. I do feel for you all in the snow. I grew up in the midwest and I do remember what it was like.

You hanging in there Kathie :?

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: 34 degrees and VERY VERY BRIGHT and SUNNY!!

MBandy.........good to hear you're getting some decent weather over your way. Enjoy it.......soon it will be so hot
that you won't be able to walk outside without feeling like you're in a Blast Furnance. ::eek:

I'd be really happy NOT to see any more snow for until NEXT YEAR, but it's Michigan and we could see flurries as
far along as May 1st. Let's just hope that we DON'T!! :(

The one good thing that results from all this SNOW this year is that the people who enjoy the GREAT LAKES, (that's all the water around Michigan if you look on a map) , will have MORE WATER than normal. They predict that our WATER TABLE will RISE a lot and we'll finally gain back a lot of the water that we've lost in the past years to drought. Sure will make the people who own LAKE PROPERTY happy. Maybe they'll be able to get INTO their boats from their own docks and not have to row out to deeper water in a dingy.

Okay that's enough about Michigan and it's waters!! ENJOY YOUR DAY ALL!!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: Suns out and things are starting to melt slowly. Suppose to get rain later on. Temps are about 45 degrees. Getting better is all I can say for today.

[/size]

N

NiteStar

Here in Houston, the are predicting a record high today of 88 degrees...........my kind of weather!!

G

George C

Dallas is supposed to be 89 today, need to start working on my tan for my May cruise

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]WOW.........Houston and Dallas......congrats on your HIGH TEMPS. ENJOY!!

[/size] [size=medium]
Detroit/Metro area.........58 degrees today and SUNNY. Things are doing a good MELT right now.
Enjoying the Daylite Savings time also. It's 8:23 pm and it's just starting to get dark outside!! That's a sure sign of SPRING!!

Have a fun weekend all!!
[/size]

M

Mbandy

Blustery here today. Partly coudy and 61 degrees with wind gusting to 20 MPH. Plum trees are blooming a pretty pink and the pines are blooming too.

You're right about the heat Kathie. It will be here before we know it. HOT!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]PLUM TREEs .........I would have never thought you'd have those where you live MBandy!!

Detroit/Metro area........Gloomy, chilly, and so far DRY today. They're calling for Snow Flurries that won't amount to much of anything for THURSDAY. Enough of this white stuff already.

Have a fun rest of the week folks.
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro suburbs here.

You just won't believe this.......WE'RE HAVING BLIZZARD SNOW CONDITIONS RIGHT NOW HERE!! We already have 3 inches of snow on the ground or more. And the weather folks are calling for up to 6 inches by 4 A.M. UNREAL. It was ALL gone at 2 pm today. You could see the greenish/brown grass and no snow at all. Hard to believe. Sure hope this is "MARCH" going out like a LION!! :girly
[/size]

C

Cruzin

Sunny and hot in FL at 88 for today. At least I will have a head start on my tan for our upcoming cruise. Looking forward to the big "cold" front moving in tomorrow. Temps shouldn't get out of the 70's for a few days..... WHOOPEE!

S

sanjoseca

Hotter'n h*ll here in Gilroy, CA. I'm tired of it already!

I heard that K2 came home from FL. to Snow flurries today.....Hee, hee, hee.

M

Mbandy

Nice again here today made it to 76. Supposed to be 88 tomorrow and our first 90 degree day on Monday.

Summer's on the way HOT!