What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

Warmer here today. Sunny and 78 and not windy like yesterday. Perfect shirtsleave weather.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs...............FANTASTIC DAY. Might get into the 70's and it's SUNNY with just a hint of a breeze. Flowering trees are blowing their pedals all over the yard, deck, sidewalks. That'll last a few more days and then it will take at lease 2 weeks to get them sucked up in the lawnmower. The flower beds are the worse to try and get those white pedals out ot.

Enjoy your week everyone!!
[/large]

M

Mbandy

Pretty nice Spring day here in sin city. Mostly sunny and supposed to get to 85. Forecast for the week is mid-80's in the daytime and 60's at night.

K

Kathie-K2

MBandy: Sounds like PERFECT Tourist weather in LV!! :daisy

About 1 hour ago I would have sworn it was going to rain. Sky got white/grey and the sun went away.

Well, right now the SUN is shining again and it's looking good.

I'm sure that it won't last long. The Doves are hooting outside and that usually means rain is coming!! :cool:

At least it's finally WARMER here today. Must be in the 70's by now for sure. And yes, that's warm compared to
the 40's we've been having lately.

Have a fun day all.

E

els689

We've lucked out with low 70s the past 2 days here in Milwaukee. Was supposed to rain a lot, but didn't show. Still waiting on some consistent warm weather, but our avg for this time of year is the mid 60s.

M

Mbandy

Another Chamber of Commerce day here in Vegas; sunny and 88 degrees.

Susan (CarolinaBlonde) had some rough weather last night. She lives about 10 minutes from Piedmont Triad airport in Greensboro NC. The pictures on the news of the FedEx plane pushed off the runway by the wind was at that airport and the tornadoes last night were between there and Susan's house. Too close for comfort. =eek

Susan called me at 4AM my time to let me know she was safe and sound.

A

AlBel509

BRRRRRrrrrr its a chilly and windy 49 degrees today in Orange county, NY! Where is the May weather?

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: CRAPPY.........overcast and cold. 56 degrees, but feels colder because it's so grim outside!! (td)[/large]

M

Mbandy

What's up with the weather back east. Spring was here, then colder. :(

Nice here yesterday for my day off; sunny and 91 degrees.

Today it is overcast and supposed to be 82. Tomorrow only 80 and back to 89 on Wednesday...very strange.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]MBandy, It'll soon be so hot that I'll be complaining about the heat. Just can't win.[/large]

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: The SUN actually is finally around. Hope it warms things up today and it stays DRY here. 48 degrees right now and expected to get to 68 degrees later today. Not bad......but could be warmer!![/large]

M

Mbandy

Not bad at all today. 85 right now (about noon) and on the way to 88. Supposed to get windy again later on with winds at 25 MPH.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro Suburbs: Rained early early this morning. Sun is trying to come out right now. Hope it stays clear like they keep telling us until our Granddaughters Soccer game is over. She plays at 1:00 pm. Then it's supose to rain later around 5:00 pm. Temps seem a little better so far this morning. I have the windows open so that's a good sign.

Mbandy hope you have a good weekend.

Later........

M

Mbandy

[size=x-large]Heat Wave[/size]

Only 90 yesterday....99 today and our first triple digit day predicted for Sunday. HOT!

M

Mbandy

106 degrees today which is about 20 degrees above normal for this time of the year. Supposed to cool off a bit by the end of the week.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]YIKES MBandy/...........that's way too hot for me.

Detroit/Metro Suburbs: It's BELOW our AVERAGE here. It was sunny today, but still cold. 62 degrees.
Tonight it's suppose to get down to 40's or maybe even in the 30's. Wednesday only suppose to get up
to 55 degrees. WAY TO CoLD for the END of MAY!! Jeez, it might as well be WINTER if this continues.[/large]

M

Mbandy

Well it did cool down "a bit". Only supposed to be 71 here today and it is windy. What a cool down :dizzy

K

Kathie-K2

[large]It's suppose to start to warm up and get into at least 70 for the weekend. No rain until Monday later in the day.
So just MAYBE we'll have a decent Memorial Day weekend. I hope so for the people who work and look forward to a nice weekend.

MBandy..........that sure is a WIDE SPREAD in your temps. =COOL Have a good holiday weekend.[/large]

M

Mbandy

Thanks Kathie. I'll be watching the Indy 500 on Sunday. Hopefully they'll stay dry for the race.

You have a good weekend too.