What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

401 posts on this thread, wow.

It's supposed to be 90 today for the first time this year. Also supposed to be windy this afternoon.

M

mildavis

It went down to 35 last night! I'm in Mobile, AL. Set a record. I am ready for warm weather......or a cruise!!!!!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Back from Disney World. Had a good time, but the lines for rides are just way too long. Had GREAT weather except for one rainy day and we used that as a REST DAY!!

Detroit/Metro area: 70 degrees today and Sunny. Suppose to be JUST AS NICE TOMORROW. Then 65 the rest of the week. Perhaps Spring has finally made it to Michigan. :daisy

MBandy: Hard to believe this thread is past 400 hits. Keep up the good work.
[/size]

M

Mbandy

Back down in the 70's here. Really windy yesterday but not today.

Glad you enjoyed Disney Kathie. We're going next week before our Disney cruise. We think we're going to see Epcot since we just have one day. Susan's aunt and uncle used to work there (he an accountant and she a seamstress) and they can get us in for free :)

K

Kathie-K2

[large]MBandy.........Epcot is a good one to see if you only have one day. They have a FANTASTIC FIREWORKS show at 9:30 or 10:00 P.M. It's on the lake where all the Countries are. You can see it just fine from the bridge area. Have fun and let us know how you liked Disney and your cruise.
[/large]

Still 80 here tonight. Love it.

P

PH8

:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D[quote sanjoseca]Hugh.[/quote] :)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D

M

Mbandy

Thanks for the heads up on the fireworks Kathie. We'll be sure not to miss that. Looking forward to cruising again, it's been almost a year and that's too long. I'll definately post a review.

For my last day at work before vacation, Suny windy and warm. 78 right now on the way to 85. Winds are WSW at 20 gusting to 36. Supposed to be 75 tomorrow.

Forecast for our EPCOT visit Sunny and 87
Forecast for Cocoa Beach day Mostly Sunnyand 81
Forecast for sail away Mostly Sunny and 82
Forecast for call at Nassau Partly Cloudy and 82
Forecast for call at Castaway Cay Partly Cloudy and 82

See y'all when we get back =sailor

L

lizardstew

Well, our spring is officially over and our summer has begun! It's warm and sunny out...supposed to be 90 today!

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Hey there Jenni.........I don't envey some of those HOT HOT over 100[sup]o[/sup] you'll be getting over your way soon. Too HOT for this Northerner!!

Detroit/Metro area: Sunny, not a cloud in the sky, no wind to speak of, and 78 degrees right now. I only wish the WHOLE SUMMER could be this exact temp!! :daisy
[/large]

E

els689

It was pretty chilly today in Wisconsin. 40s. BRRRRR Sucks after upper 70s last week. I know summer's coming, but not soon enough.

M

Mbandy

For the first day back after vacation it's supposed to be 89 here today, nice and sunny.

Kathie, thanks for the heads up on the Illuminations show (fireworks) at EPCOT. We were tired (got to EPCOT at 10 AM) but stayed to see it anyway. Soooo glad we did, it was awesome. Anyone going to EPCOT MUST do "Soarin'" as well, what a ride!

Jenni....good to see the dancing lizard again :)

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: Got into the 50's today. Sun off and on.
Tonight we're expecting a FROST.......suppose to get DOWN to 28 degrees and maybe lower here in the suburbs. ::eek: Just not fair!!

I covered our 2 Apple trees that are full of Apple Bloosoms with old sheets to protect them. Hope it works.

MBandy: So glad you got to see the Fireworks. Awesome is all I can say. We did Soar'in 2 times!!

[/size]

M

Mbandy

Sunny and windy today. Might make it to 70. We'll take the cooler temps while we can.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: Sunny, 70 degrees! Feels more like 65 with the light wind. Suppose to RAIN later tonight and into tomorrow (friday)[/size]