What's the weather like today where you live??

H

habarj

Morning - it was +40 Celcius (108F I think) in Western Australia yesterday (our summer) - Wuollebear, never seen snow like yours before ... cool picture (pardon the pun)!

M

Mbandy

Pretty nice yesterday and today. It is 51 degrees now and sunny. Supposed to make it up to 58 today, not bad.

C

Christoffer

Saturday January 12, 8:21am, outside temperature 38,5F.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Wow.......is this board different or is my computer just acting up??

20 degree's give or take a few hear in Detroit/Metro area. COLD!! :help[/
large]

N

nucruzer

It was COLD in the Boston area today.....It was 15 degrees when I went out a few hours ago!!

M

Mbandy

Nice and sunny here today. Suppsed to get up to 58. Rain forecast for tonight and tomorrow.

B

boba

Looking out the window, and it's snowing. Kinda dreary here in s. e. mass. I'm ready for spring or Fla., whichever comes 1st. lol

M

Mbandy

Dreary here today. We got the rain we were promised but that's a good thing here in the desert :) Supposed to make it up to 51 today so not too bad.

M

Mbandy

Finally...a little warmer. It's actually up to what the average temp should be. First day since before Thanksgiving I have not worn a sweater. Supposed to be up to 69 today.

E

earl_m

Montreal today the weather forecast -28 degrees and very windy. spring can`t come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!

Q

Quate

Freezing cold! Yesterday with the wind it was -30, today it is in the low teens! We have had sooo many snow blizzards this year it isn't funny.
We are expecting another 4" tomorrow. We just had in excess of 12" of snow a couple days ago. Where is global warming when you need it????

I am soooo excited and I can't wait to go on my cruise!!!!

K

Keather

It's 11:20 pm in little ol Deep River, CT and it 23' and we just got about 3 inches of snow. Cant complain its our first snow since December.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Hello everyone who comes here!!
Detroit/Metro area.

It's BRIGHT ......very SUNNY here today, but still cold. 28 degrees. We got another 3 inches of snow last night. Powder type stuff. Very light. I've had enough of this for this year. Bring on the 60's, 70's and 80 degree temps for me!!
[/size]

L

Linda&Jim

It is 20 degrees here in Maine tonight with freezing drizzle at the moment. Got about 8 inches of snow before the turn over to freezing rain this afternoon. What a mess this is going to be. The roads are one big ice skating rink. A lot of towns have run out of salt so the roads are just a sheet of ice which makes driving a nightmare. Hopefully they get something on the roads to clear them up before the morning commute.

S

sailor78

New Hampshire here. Sunny and about 40 degrees. Very nice. We have been inundated with snow this winter.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Good to see this thread is still alive.

Remember folks........it's nice to let people KNOW WHICH STATE you live in when you give us your weather report. Doesn't make much sense without it!!

Detroit/Metro area: started out at 18 [small]o[/small][/size] this morning and then got up to 30 degrees and now it's going down fast. WIND Chill makes it all even lower. Brrrrr

MBandy .....nice to see you're still on here!! (tu)