What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

Purrrrrfect here today. Sunny and 68 as I get ready to head out for work. Supposed to be 78 today. That is normal (for a change). Supposed to be pretty windy this afternoon.

Have a great day all...

K

Kathie-K2

Not bad Mbandy!!

We got up to 85 today and then around 3pm the skies opened up and it POURED RAIN and HAIL too. Luckily our area didn't flood. But they showed some that did on TV and it wasn't a pretty site. Water pouring into peoples basements!!

It went from 85 to 58 after the rain. So we're basically back to normal temps again!!

M

Mbandy

Still pretty normal here for a change. Upper 60's today. REALLY windy yesterday afternoon gusts up to 35 mph. A lot of palm tree debris out on the lawn this morning.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro Area: 55 degrees and Chilly compared to the 85[sup]o[/sup]it was on Tues!!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Opening Day for the Detroit Tigers today!

Temps should be 60+ and Sunny for the first PITCH!!

4 years ago it was 36[sup]o[/sup] and freezing!! Hope they win!
[/size]

M

Mbandy

Still really nice here in Phoenix. In the low to mid 90's this week with lots of sunshine. That may sound too hot to some but with the humidity at around 20% it is actually quite comfortable.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: It was 63-65 degrees today. Got a light shower of rain around 5 pm and the temps are still in the 50's at 9:34 pm.

Suppose to get down into the mid 30's on Thursday and SNOW!! ::eek:

They keep telling us it's going to be a COLD EASTER WEEKEND!!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate!!

M

Mbandy

They're saying low 90's here today. Humidity around 7 -9%, very nice It's pretty overcast today though and that might keep the temps a little lower than predicted.

K

Kathie-K2

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THAT POST ON THIS WEATHER THREAD!!

Detroit/Metro area: Didn't get past 35 degrees today. Tonight it's going into the low 20's!! ::eek:

I see a bunch of Easter Bunnies running around with SNOWSUITS on them on Sunday!! All the ladies will have to put their FUR COATS on for church instead of their pastel Spring Suits!! :)D

M

Mbandy

Pretty nice here today. Supposed to be in the mid-80's with lots of sunshine.

Sorry everyone else is having such dismal weather. :( Hopefully it will be much better soon.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]Detroit/Metro area: 38-42 degrees today. RAINING since about 5:00 p.m.

All this COLD RAIN gets right inside your bones and you feel like you just can't warm up!! Beats SNOW I guess.[/size]

G

Granduer Sailer

Hello from Johnstown, PA. We are bracing for a "historical storm" supposed to dump like 2 feet of snow in one day. Well see how it goes.

M

Mbandy

I can't believe all the bad weather everybody is having this weekend. Hope everybody battens down and stays safe.

Texas Sue, who will be cruising with us next week tells me the tornado in Dallas on Friday barely missed her by only about five miles. =eek

Very nice here in Phoenix today. Sunny and 78 this afternoon but it's supposed to get windy. Good weather for running those pre-cruise errands =sailor

K

Kathie-K2

So far so good over here in Detroit/Metro area!!

We just have HORRIBLE WINDS today!! Tues should be our best day.

58[sup]o[/sup] and Sunny!!

My garden plants are taking a hit from all this wind.

Enjoy your week Mbandy!!

M

Mbandy

Pretty nice here today...almost makes me gfeel guilty. Sunny and a high of 70.

Next week...Costa Maya!

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro area: RAINING and a little Chilly today!

We can actually use the rain. It will green up the grass for sure!!

Mbrandy........you should be having continued warm weather from now on over your way. Enjoy it!!
[/size]

P

PCPrincess

I'm surprised at the amount of phoenicians around this board. I'm new but I'm happy to say where about to hit summer. 83 degrees at night, it's starting.

L

Lor

Today in north west Ohio it is quite nice. It is now 81* & sunny. Above normal. We only get 3-4 months of nice/good weather it is usually kinda or very, cold. Oh, today is May 8.