What's the weather like today where you live??

K

K2Serb

[size=small]Detroit/Metro area: 21[sup]o[/sup] and a wind chill factor makes it 11[sup]o[/sup]!! YIKES it must be WINTER all of a sudden. HATE IT!![/size]

M

Mbandy

Wow, it actually made it to 78 yesterday here in Phoenix. Supposed to be 71 today but back down in to the 50's by the weekend so I'll enjoy it while I can.

N

Navigatorbride

Vancouver got over a foot of snow today. Weather is down to 23 overnight with a high of 32 for tomorrow. I just hope the snow goes away really quick!

S

sanjoseca

Mid sixties today in San Jose....but into the fifties for the next three days.....with lows down into the 20s Thurs, Fri and Sat.

M

Mbandy

=yeah for here in Phoenix, just one day later than in :CA Supposed to be low 60's with a chance of rain the next couple of days.

K

Kathie-K2

WOW what a difference a few days makes over here in Michigan.

Today: 52[sup]o[/sup] and BRIGHT outside.

2 days ago....Wed...21 degree's and 18 with the ugly windchill.

I'll take today's weather for sure. (It won't last(

MBandy: Nice to hear you're getting WARMER down your way.

NAV: At least the girls like the snow!!

Anyone in Oklahoma or Kansas.......be safe with all that ICE they say is coming your way.

M

Mbandy

Well the weather man got it wrong today.

It was 56 degrees when I left for work this morning at 6:30. It is now 11:30 and it is down to 52 (same as Detroit?) and cloudy. Only supposed to struggle back up to 54 before making the plunge to 37 over night.

Brrrrrr

K

Kathie-K2

[size=small]Currently under a ICE STORM ALERT here in the DETROIT/METRO area.

Had to cancel my 20 people family party this afternoon because we had ICE then and the Freeways were being closed down. REAL bummer after all that work.

I can hear the ice on the window as I'm typing.

32[sup]o[/sup] outside right now.

Have a great week all!![/size]

M

Mbandy

LOCK UP THE BRASS MONKEYS!!!

It was 27 degrees this morning when I was on the way to work, there was ice on the sidewalks. It was cold Sunday too, only 39 degrees at noon on Sunday.

That might not sound to bad to some folks, but this is PHOENIX for crying out loud. It is the coldest in three years and being a desert rat the heaviest coat I own is a light jacket.

OK, I'll stop whining now and hope the best for all who are affected by the bad winter and ice storms.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]It's COLD here!!

[size=small]Suppose to get down to 17[sup]o[/sup]tonight. Brrrrr.[/size][/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Cold.....but SUNNY today. About 20 degrees now!!

Mbandy: I'm almost feeling sorry for you!! ALMOST being the key word!! Hang in there it'll get warm again.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro Area: SUNNY....WARMER today. 37 high is predicted. Then back to 20's and Teens the rest of the weekend.

Stay warm over there in Phoenix MBandy!! :daisy

M

Mbandy

I can't believe it snowed in Mesa yesterday. People werer making snowmen next to their cactus. :dizzy

Flurries at the Phoenix airport yesterday too.

Sunny and 46 right now....brrrr.

K

Kathie-K2

WOW........real SNOW in Phoenix! What's going to happen next?? Chickens falling out of the sky perhaps!!

Detroit/Metro Area: Nice today. We got a dusting of snow a few days ago, but we can still see GRASS that means it really didn't amount to anything. Great year so far.

M

Mbandy

Coldest winter in 15 years here in Phoenix, I'm just getting used to it because complaining won't help :lol

38 this morning here in Phoenix but it's supposed to make it up to 64 this afternoon with lots of sunshine, we can only hope.

M

Mbandy

Finally a little warmer... Mid to upper 60's now through the weekend which is about average for us. What a contrast to last weekend's snow.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro: COLD....brrrrrr 18[sup]o[/sup] going down to 3[sup]o[/sup] tonight!! YUP....we're back to normal temps here right now!!

Bring on ElNino!! :girly

MBrandy: Good to know it's getting a LITTLE warmer by you. I have friends that moved to Phoenix area last Summer and they must be loving those temps. After all they're use to much colder!!